Alright boys let’s Move On

I've been preparing/training for a game like last night for most of my adult life. It's a Miami Hurricane thing. Yeah, it's bad, but it's not directional state school blowout bad. Murphys law and hubris are a MFr man.

Advertisement
I'VE TURNED HEEL, @Rellyrell

249026-fcda550f83be4b21c54bfe6fb0233313.gif

This is what y'all get for drinking that coolaid. I'm disappointed as **** but I'm not even mad. Miami should have blown that team out but somebody was reading his own press. People said we'd find out who we are in October.. well it sure as **** didn't start off good.

I’m all for moving on. What choice do we have but I lost a lot of confidence in the cane hype machine. Miami should not play any more night games. It’s past their bedtime.

Advertisement
There’s a massive difference in losing a game you should have won, and winning that game but your HC literally gave it away. Idk how Mario looks those kids in the eye. He should have been running suicides while the kids blow the whistle and scream “again” when the bus got back to campus last night.

We won’t play that bad every game. No good team does.
But GTech showed college football that you drop 7-8 per play and play zone coverage and our QB struggles. TVD shines against man coverage, like what TAMU did. But TVD processes info a half second slower than some and it killed him tonight. Just like the INT against Miami of Ohio.

I was literally wondering last night if it was time to play Emory. I’m not saying he would have done better but we aren’t winning 12 games in a season with a QB who struggles against zone coverages. Vinny T taught us this against PSU in the Fiesta Bowl.

This deserves its own thread and I meant to start one about it but chose to type up my stadium experience stuff instead.

Here's what we, and every defensive coach in the ACC learned last night. TVD is NOT a QB who takes what the defense gives him on a consistent basis. He'd take an easy underneath completion then try to force a **** looking ball into double coverage. This is my longer term fear from last night. TVD got somewhat exposed.

Advertisement
That game was so bizzare, the officials were GOD AWFUL and it was ridiculous. Missed holds on GT, phantom hold on cooper, CHANEY WAS DOWN! Our defense held strong all game till literally the last 3 plays, I don’t understand how our HC or Dawson could not realize a knee and you’re out with a win.

TVD with 3 bad INTs all in GT territory, refs were reviewing every **** thing they could to go in GTs favor. Miami absolutely was looking to UNC and saw GT lose to bowling green and decided it was a cake walk. GT came in with a chip and made Miami their *****.

With all that said…If (IF) we beat UNC/Clemson I will not care about this loss. The team we saw last night is not the team we are. If this team rallies and plays with a chip on THEIR shoulder next week and comes out with a W I’ll be ****ed off at Mario but I will remain hopeful. If we then proceed to beat Clemson this loss will be in the past to almost everyone.

Now let’s see what this team is made of.

On a board where this week we brought up Al Golden from 8 years ago and Manny’s 4th and 17 and you expect us to move on in less than a day from Mario’s not kneeling, then allowing GT to drive 70 yards in 26 seconds to win…

Bold request…

Manny and Al were bad coaches, this was worse than all that…combined, with steaming hot dog **** mixed in …

Forget mario being a dumbass and the fumble for a sec . How the **** did we let GT drive right down the field in score ?! How did wr get behind our safeties ? I know game shoulda been over but still thats just as embarrassing

Did we have a timeout to call…

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a board where this week we brought up Al Golden from 8 years ago and Manny’s 4th and 17 and you expect us to move on in less than a day from Mario’s not kneeling, then allowing GT to drive 70 yards in 26 seconds to win…

Bold request…

Manny and Al were bad coaches, this was worse than all that…combined, with steaming hot dog **** mixed in …
That’s why it should be easier. It’s been misery for 10 years every year something awful happens.

Advertisement
Back