Alright boys let’s Move On

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
On to UNC. last night happened and it’s over Mario is a dope. We will know who this team is in Chapel Hill. If they fold like last year fire Mario if not then maybe we have a team and Mario just blew a game in THE worst way of all time. I know I’m gonna get hate for this thread. Good get it all out her and move on to UNC. Get back to normal life and just let it go. I know I have

Advertisement
On to UNC. last night happened and it’s over Mario is a dope. We will know who this team is in Chapel Hill. If they fold like last year fire Mario if not then maybe we have a team and Mario just blew a game in THE worst way of all time. I know I’m gonna get hate for this thread. Good get it all out her and move on to UNC. Get back to normal life and just let it go. I know I have
I know it sounds cliche & isn’t very likely but we have all of our goals still in front of us, if we somehow win out we’d make the CFP

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it sounds cliche & isn’t very likely but we have all of our goals still in front of us, if we somehow win out we’d make the CFP
Nope, not even a glimmer of a chance. Any one loss team would be looked at before Miami.

Nope, not even a glimmer of a chance. Any one loss team would be looked at before Miami.
Not even sure if it’s worth debating bc of how unlikely it is to happen but it would include wins at UNC & at FSU both of who will probably be top 10 and top 4 when we play them. Plus a win vs Lville

Advertisement
We won’t play that bad every game. No good team does.
But GTech showed college football that you drop 7-8 per play and play zone coverage and our QB struggles. TVD shines against man coverage, like what TAMU did. But TVD processes info a half second slower than some and it killed him tonight. Just like the INT against Miami of Ohio.

I was literally wondering last night if it was time to play Emory. I’m not saying he would have done better but we aren’t winning 12 games in a season with a QB who struggles against zone coverages. Vinny T taught us this against PSU in the Fiesta Bowl.

Advertisement
But GTech showed college football that you drop 7-8 per play and play zone coverage and our QB struggles. TVD shines against man coverage, like what TAMU did. But TVD processes info a half second slower than some and it killed him tonight. Just like the INT against Miami of Ohio.

I was literally wondering last night if it was time to play Emory. I’m not saying he would have done better but we aren’t winning 12 games in a season with a QB who struggles against zone coverages. Vinny T taught us this against PSU in the Fiesta Bowl.
Yup TVD was bad maybe now he will wake the **** up. I’m just hopeful the team won’t throw the season away after this loss UNC is very beatable

Emory processes slower right now. IMO this is on Dawson to help TVD instead of forcing him to throw into zone coverage almost 3 full quarters. Tighter windows and GT didn't put pressure on TVD so why not run verts? LOTS of them. hit on 50% and we win going away or force GT out of zone. Dawson better figure out a solution to the 7/8 man zone.

Forget mario being a dumbass and the fumble for a sec . How the **** did we let GT drive right down the field in score ?! How did wr get behind our safeties ? I know game shoulda been over but still thats just as embarrassing

Advertisement
Back