Alright appears the worst is over..

MizCane

Senior
When do we get back to practice? Not trying to be hearless as it appears the storm weakened and didn't do as much damage as it could have if it stayed at a 4-5.

Any clue on when the team will resume?

Advertisement
When do we get back to practice? Not trying to be hearless as it appears the storm weakened and didn't do as much damage as it could have if it stayed at a 4-5.

The hurricane is headed to Orlando where a good percentage of our team evacuated to...

Miami put out a notice earlier today that classes are cancelled until the 18th. Blake James alluded to the possibility of practicing on Wed...

[TWEET]906679259539927040[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Y'all realize that Jose can do his U-turn and be here two weeks from this Thursday right?

Advertisement
Y'all realize that Jose can do his U-turn and be here two weeks from this Thursday right?
You're right. I think James should take the proactive approach and cancel the season. Take the lead on this one too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're right. I think James should take the proactive approach and cancel the season. Take the lead on this one too.

I think you should take a break from your s**t posting and realize I was implying the worst isn't over because THAT would be the worst. Maybe if you had some viable comprehension skills it would've clicked.

Super clever cool dude, with super kewl marvel torch avi, low key let's us know what clever Internet tough guy he is.

Advertisement

I think you should take a break from your s**t posting and realize I was implying the worst isn't over because THAT would be the worst. Maybe if you had some viable comprehension skills it would've clicked.

Dude has been lashing out at folks since Irma came into the picture.
From this event allegedly being manufactured into a built-in excuse to no one wanting
to play the rest of the season, etc....
Dude is angry!!! lol.
He needs to give himself a timeout before his head explodes.

Mizzouri is a shhitty state.

Otown is getting hammered you ***wad

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

How would ANYBODY possibly have an answer to your question?

I swear I think people just post things to have someone notice them. **** is so dumb.

Advertisement
City is still very damaged. Roads are blocked by trees and poles. 80%-90% of SFLA is powerless. Don't bet on practice resuming this week. But I guess that makes the school a bunch of "pussies."

I swear I think people just post things to have someone notice them. **** is so dumb.

Does that mean you won't tell us when practice resumes?

LOL, coaches, staff, & players are literally spread across the country. I doubt they are in a group chat scheduling practice. LOL

Advertisement
Orlandos getting hammered by what? Tropical storm? I'm here and it's whatever

Does that mean you won't tell us when practice resumes?

LOL, coaches, staff, & players are literally spread across the country. I doubt they are in a group chat scheduling practice. LOL

accident downvote, prayers for yall and everyone in the area

Advertisement
Back