Alright appears the worst is over..

Advertisement
When do we get back to practice? Not trying to be hearless as it appears the storm weakened and didn't do as much damage as it could have if it stayed at a 4-5.

Any clue on when the team will resume?

When a guy fvcks you up the a$$, are you grateful if he doesn't do as much damage as he could have?

When do we get back to practice? Not trying to be hearless as it appears the storm weakened and didn't do as much damage as it could have if it stayed at a 4-5.

Any clue on when the team will resume?

When a guy fvcks you up the a$$, are you grateful if he doesn't do as much damage as he could have?

Very weird and weak reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orlandos getting hammered by what? Tropical storm? I'm here and it's whatever

What part of Orlando your in?

Not sure where you guys are, but we have trees down, 100 mph gusts, no power, **** flying everywhere, this is weird for Central FL.

I don't have power at my house near Maitland and I4.

I'm in winter garden. Power went out, the streetlights are out, trees are down, the winds are crazy.

Advertisement

Not sure where you guys are, but we have trees down, 100 mph gusts, no power, **** flying everywhere, this is weird for Central FL.

I don't have power at my house near Maitland and I4.

I'm in winter garden. Power went out, the streetlights are out, trees are down, the winds are crazy.

Im in bangkok atm but talkimg to home off 436 and I4...no power thwre either.

I'm not far from the mall at millenia and it wasn't that horrible. We lost power at 3am but outside of that is was not as bad as I had thought it might be. My sister lives in Wekiwa and she was hit much harder.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How would ANYBODY possibly have an answer to your question?

I swear I think people just post things to have someone notice them. **** is so dumb.

It is a legit question. Blake owes it to the kids to make sure these games are played. Losing games can cost a kid a lot of money.

I see UM beginning campus cleanup today. Said they had a few trees down across Campus and asked people to not be in the area while the cleanup is going down.

Advertisement
Y'all realize that Jose can do his U-turn and be here two weeks from this Thursday right?
You're right. I think James should take the proactive approach and cancel the season. Take the lead on this one too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Super clever cool dude, with super kewl marvel torch avi, low key let's us know what clever Internet tough guy he is.
Pot meet kettle.

How would ANYBODY possibly have an answer to your question?

I swear I think people just post things to have someone notice them. **** is so dumb.

It is a legit question. Blake owes it to the kids to make sure these games are played. Losing games can cost a kid a lot of money.

Are you implying that Blake and/or his superiors are dragging their heels, preventing start of practice for UM football?
Please elaborate.
Also, please provide what you think the timeline should be...provide dates, times and steps in detail.

Thanks

Y'all realize that Jose can do his U-turn and be here two weeks from this Thursday right?
You're right. I think James should take the proactive approach and cancel the season. Take the lead on this one too.

Super clever cool dude, with super kewl marvel torch avi, low key let's us know what clever Internet tough guy he is.
Pot meet kettle.

Really? Says the guy with psycho **** mass murderer avi. Too cool. What's next, a Jeffrey Dahmer avi? So cool. Deuces.

Advertisement

Pot meet kettle.

Really? Says the guy with psycho **** mass murderer avi. Too cool. What's next, a Jeffrey Dahmer avi? So cool. Deuces.
BURN_Gif.gif

I see UM beginning campus cleanup today. Said they had a few trees down across Campus and asked people to not be in the area while the cleanup is going down.

Your report seems to be of a different tone than the attached notices from UM on their web site.

Hurricane Irma ? Advisories

Don't be on campus? We said the same thing.

No argument intended. The report said major safety threats. If you're there. all well in good. Was trying to get an update

Advertisement
Back