Alonzo Highsmith's qualifications

rayray

Sophomore
i'm curious if the ppl who want blake james to die because he's not turning the keys over to alonzo highsmith can list his qualifications for the job.

so far i've got

1. worked in NFL front offices
2. played at miami
3. said that swag isn't a haircut it's running up the hill at tropical park

can anyone point to draft picks or personnel acquisitions he was known to have been associated with? most of his career has been conducted in private. we know he talked to josh rosen's girlfriend in the airport and decided not to draft him. anyone have links to anything else? what did the guy do during his career as an executive? what makes him the savior?

Advertisement
i'm curious if the ppl who want blake james to die because he's not turning the keys over to alonzo highsmith can list his qualifications for the job.

so far i've got

2. played at miami

can anyone point to draft picks or personnel acquisitions he was known to have been associated with? most of his career has been conducted in private. we know he talked to josh rosen's girlfriend in the airport and decided not to draft him. anyone have links to anything else? what did the guy do during his career as an executive? what makes him the savior?
All Hecht people will be out next year. If I were you I would start looking for new job.

Advertisement

so far i've got

2. played at miami

so far i've got

2. played at miami

• He knows what "the standard"really is and lived it.
  • He knows football, well.
  • He knows the history of the []__[] and the inherent challenges with the program
  • He knows all the coaches and programs in the country as a professional-level scout for the last 13+ years.
  • He knows what NFL coaches and scouts are looking for.
  • He knows which college programs develop and prepare players well for the league and which ones don't. He also knows how they do it, who can coach and who can't.
He would be a tremendous asset to any program.

# Bring Alonzo Highsmith to UM ....NOW ....

Attachments

• 3FE2B4FA-CF52-4621-A9BB-2E571ECAD23A.png
    3FE2B4FA-CF52-4621-A9BB-2E571ECAD23A.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 7882E339-0CC9-48F3-A07D-9325709C50E5.jpeg
    7882E339-0CC9-48F3-A07D-9325709C50E5.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
His role at Green Bay was something akin in my opinion to be the head of scouting. Has experience with evaluating talent and what it takes to be an NFL player. Not sure what other experience he has but I am sure he's seen from inside how an NFL organization is run. He purportedly wants to be in a front office position as a GM at some point.

Not sure he is qualified to take on full role as an AD but could serve an asst. AD role overseeing football.

Advertisement
  • He knows what "the standard"really is and lived it.
  • He knows football, well.
  • He knows the history of the []__[] and the inherent challenges with the program
  • He knows all the coaches and programs in the country as a professional-level scout for the last 13+ years.
  • He knows what NFL coaches and scouts are looking for.
  • He knows which college programs develop and prepare players well for the league and which ones don't. He also knows how they do it, who can coach and who can't.
He would be a tremendous asset to any program. (and, therefore, a perceived threat to insecure ADs and HCs)

What are Mangina James qualifications???

It is simple:

1. An AD was hired and wanted out in 2011.

2. Another AD was hired and wanted out in 2012.

3. The President and BOTs said *** this, instead of conducting a normal search and hiring the best guy for the job, let’s promote the midget who rides the shortbus and fists trannys.

Blake’s qualifications are as follows:

1. Loyalty: He won’t leave (no serious program wants him) so you don’t have to worry about finding a new one. In addition to being loyal to UM, he was loyal to Minnesota State Mankato. He was so loyal to that insanely terrible school he spent five years there trying to graduate.

2. Puppet: He is great at following orders.

3. Consistency: Nobody is more consistent than Blake. He consistently makes atrocious, illogical and irrational decisions.

Advertisement
Back