Alonzo Highsmith just blamed the players and not the scheme

Advertisement
He's in the coaching fraternity now. He's going to be nice to all of them cause he might need a job on their staff one day.

Ok no way I'm defending the staff here but....

Don't act like Zo doesn't know what he's talking about....the guy has twice been named Asst GM OF THe YEAR FOR The Packers and understands what he's seeing

I love reading comments from the peanut gallery on how former Players don't know what they are talking about just because you don't agree with it...

I'm not happy at all with our defense but I'm not gonna motherf&k someone with actual credibility who played for the program

Advertisement

Don't act like Zo doesn't know what he's talking about....the guy has twice been named Asst GM OF THe YEAR FOR The Packers and understands what he's seeing

I love reading comments from the peanut gallery on how former Players don't know what they are talking about just because you don't agree with it...

I'm not happy at all with our defense but I'm not gonna motherf&k someone with actual credibility who played for the program

Yep, the peanut gallery. The same "peanut gallery" that was mocked by people like you after criticizing the coaching staff all off-season. Some of you clowns never learn.

Yep, the peanut gallery. The same "peanut gallery" that was mocked by people like you after criticizing the coaching staff all off-season. Some of you clowns never learn.

So you know more about football that Alonzo Highsmith?? Yeah thought so....

He's allowed his opinion just like all the former players...of course everyone is gonna agree with the ones who blast the program, but your gonna motherf^ck Highsmith and Irvin because they don't agree with everyone's views

I didn't say I know more about football than Alonzo Highsmith. But that doesn't mean his opinion is always correct.

I didn't say I know more about football than Alonzo Highsmith. But that doesn't mean his opinion is always correct.

Right because you don't agree with him he's automatically wrong...

Advertisement

Yes. I'm the only one who doesn't agree with him. Gino Torreta is wrong. Phillip Buchanon is wrong. Brett Romberg is wrong. Joaquin Gonzalez is wrong. WE're all wrong and it totally makes sense to play 4 men on the line with your linebackers 7 yards back against an option offense on 2nd and 1 when they have 9 men in the box.

Al Golden has had better recruiting classes than nearly all his competitors, but the players somehow just suck. No problem with the scheme--nevermind that every defense here under Golden has sucked with the scheme.

Take your childish version of analysis to Ferman's board. Maybe the discussion is more your level over there.

It is not all the coaches. Said it before and will say it again.We need better talent here. Agree with Highsmith.

Advertisement
Guess what? The debate about why it's not working isn't even relevant at this point.

It doesn't matter if it's scheme (it is) or talent - the point is in year 4 you shouldn't be 5-7 in your last 12 games with every loss being by double digits. You wanna blame the talent when that's not the issue? Fine, you've had 4 years to find talent and you've failed. **** you.

The reasons for it not working don't even matter anymore; it's been 4 years and the results aren't there.

They have had time and they can't get it done. Get the **** out of my face and go pump gas in Jersey.

Yes. I'm the only one who doesn't agree with him. Gino Torreta is wrong. Phillip Buchanon is wrong. Brett Romberg is wrong. Joaquin Gonzalez is wrong. WE're all wrong and it totally makes sense to play 4 men on the line with your linebackers 7 yards back against an option offense on 2nd and 1 when they have 9 men in the box.

Al Golden has had better recruiting classes than nearly all his competitors, but the players somehow just suck. No problem with the scheme--nevermind that every defense here under Golden has sucked with the scheme.

Take your childish version of analysis to Ferman's board. Maybe the discussion is more your level over there.

Oh I'm sorry grand master I didn't realize that YOUR right and everyone else is wrong....

never said Romberg, Buchannon and Gonzalez are wrong.....they are right and I've agreed with their assessment

Grow up? lol I'm not the child giving "negative reputation" Ohhh no he gave me a negative rep.....Simpleton

is some of the problem, but instincts is an issue too....for example the 3rd down play with 16 yards to go , that pass for a first down along the side line was a one man route and the pass was a wounded duck that should have been intercepted or at least knocked down by Gunter neither happened and first down.You have a cornerback playing safety and can't make a play on the ball.

Advertisement
Of course Highsmith is going to say that. Golden makes his life easy and keeps him gainfully employed. All Highsmith has to do is keep recommending underdeveloped Canes to his superiors (Shields, Robinson) and he looks like a genius to those cheese heads.

Alonzo is very well known in the NFL for getting the Packers the personnel they needed to be good. I think he knows a little about players and coaches working together.

Alonzo is very well known in the NFL for getting the Packers the personnel they needed to be good. I think he knows a little about players and coaches working together.

Point I was trying to make in previous posts...

Advertisement
Back