Alonzo Highsmith just blamed the players and not the scheme

Advertisement
He's an NFL scout. He said he just watched film and was upset with what he saw from "star" players, but it wasn't because of the scheme.

Why wouldn't he....his son sucked and is no longer on the team. When he was on the team, he blamed the scheme, now his son is not here and so he blames the players.

Golden keeps Alonzo in business because of the cheap talent he can pickup

He's an NFL scout. He said he just watched film and was upset with what he saw from "star" players, but it wasn't because of the scheme.

I can buy that, he's seeing the results of their coaching and preparation. Zo is good people, he's got to shake hands with the staff and be around to evaluate the next half dozen draft steals in Coral Gables. There's a nest of vindictive shmucks running the show, Zo know what's up.

Advertisement
He was one who swore by Golden and bashed Shannon. Cant do a 360 now. If its the players why dont we just fire the coaches and make the play and call their own plays. Coaches have no responsibility here now

He was one who swore by Golden and bashed Shannon. Cant do a 360 now. If its the players why dont we just fire the coaches and make the play and call their own plays. Coaches have no responsibility here now

Dude, a 360, would mean, ah **** it.

Advertisement
He's not going to bash Golden after he gave his son an opportunity for meaningful playing time the past 4 years.

Ok so if his belief is that the kids aren't executing in year 4, that means our staff is incapable of teaching and developing. Guess what? That's still on the staff!

Advertisement
I'm not trying to be funny but Zo messedup his son's potential... I really think Zo Jr. would have been a valuable back up qb but he was adamant about him playing db... Even going back to hs dude was ****ed he was a qb yet he led his team to states... He was even fasterrb as a qb...

I would love to see how many Miami players his Green Bay Packers will sign via undrafted free agency.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back