Alonzo Highsmith just blamed the players and not the scheme

If he is right, it is STILL Golden's fault. Fourth year and your star defensive players have their heads up their rears, you still suck as a coach, period.

Advertisement
Zo should be our next AD. I hve a feeling when his career is determined by what coach he has, he'd probably not want to hitch his wagon to this disgrceful corch.

So you know more about football that Alonzo Highsmith?? Yeah thought so....

I didn't say I know more about football than Alonzo Highsmith. But that doesn't mean his opinion is always correct.

Right because you don't agree with him he's automatically wrong...

Yes. I'm the only one who doesn't agree with him. Gino Torreta is wrong. Phillip Buchanon is wrong. Brett Romberg is wrong. Joaquin Gonzalez is wrong. WE're all wrong and it totally makes sense to play 4 men on the line with your linebackers 7 yards back against an option offense on 2nd and 1 when they have 9 men in the box.

Al Golden has had better recruiting classes than nearly all his competitors, but the players somehow just suck. No problem with the scheme--nevermind that every defense here under Golden has sucked with the scheme.

Take your childish version of analysis to Ferman's board. Maybe the discussion is more your level over there.

Oh I'm sorry grand master I didn't realize that YOUR right and everyone else is wrong....

never said Romberg, Buchannon and Gonzalez are wrong.....they are right and I've agreed with their assessment

Grow up? lol I'm not the child giving "negative reputation" Ohhh no he gave me a negative rep.....Simpleton

Then so am I and Alonzo Highsmith is incorrect, so what the **** are you even trying to say?

Alonzo is very well known in the NFL for getting the Packers the personnel they needed to be good. I think he knows a little about players and coaches working together.

Alonzo is also bias because his son played for this coach.

Advertisement
A lot of plays gone wrong defensively. Guys getting beat (DT) forcing more guys to look inside. 4th and 2 in the 4th. Everyone attacks the dive; QB pulls, pitches early after seeing Chick squared (even though he looked at dive too), Bush and Perryman should clean it up for no gain but Bush was looking inside too and Perryman was in pursuit too far to make the play. TD.

I'm not trying to be funny but Zo messedup his son's potential... I really think Zo Jr. would have been a valuable back up qb but he was adamant about him playing db... Even going back to hs dude was ****ed he was a qb yet he led his team to states... He was even fasterrb as a qb...
I thought he was an ok QB too. Also, when does switching a QB to saftey every work out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back