Alonzo HighSmith Joining Staff [Old thread, Rad says “not imminent”]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe now some of y'all can put these time frames into perspective now. This has been the plan since December when he first came on board. Not sure why the time frame for the announcement now because my understanding was it would stay quiet until clarity with carrolls situation.
Appreciate the info Dee. Was hoping this would be the ultimate outcome when we saw Alonzo roaming around outside HRS this fall during our tailgates.

Maybe now some of y'all can put these time frames into perspective now. This has been the plan since December when he first came on board. Not sure why the time frame for the announcement now because my understanding was it would stay quiet until clarity with carrolls situation.
@Brooklyndee indicated Zo was I think I used the phrase “in the boat” on December 5th …

…3 days before he pleaded with everyone to be patient and enjoy the ride

Couldn’t Highsmith potentially be in line for next AD position once Rad retires?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy What The GIF by Bubble Punk

Advertisement
Back