Alonzo HighSmith Joining Staff [Old thread, Rad says “not imminent”]

Season 9 Fist Bump GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
This makes me really happy.

Vision and balls.

The two things that made the Miami football most of us grew up watching and allowing to shape even our own attitudes.

No idea the result, but at least these are actions that get us back to our real roots.

Vision and balls.

Advertisement
This makes me really happy.

Vision and balls.

The two things that made the Miami football most of us grew up watching and allowing to shape even our own attitudes.

No idea the result, but at least these are actions that get us back to our real roots.

Vision and balls.
If we fail it won’t be because of effort and cheapness. Never thought I would say those words.

Advertisement
Maybe now some of y'all can put these time frames into perspective now. This has been the plan since December when he first came on board. Not sure why the time frame for the announcement now because my understanding was it would stay quiet until clarity with carrolls situation.
I knew it Dee, @RVACane Months ago I said Alonzo & Mario....

Advertisement
Maybe now some of y'all can put these time frames into perspective now. This has been the plan since December when he first came on board. Not sure why the time frame for the announcement now because my understanding was it would stay quiet until clarity with carrolls situation.

does this Highsmith fella know anything about football?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back