Allison vs. Eason

He may have the right mechanics but at the end of the day, I want my main QB to have good numbers in HS. Period. I can't think of a top flight QB (or at least the top QB in the class) that has had such pedestrian numbers. Numbers don't tell it all but they do tell some story.

Advertisement
I don't know wjere o stand...do i want the kid that wants us..or the numbers that we want...do we know if we have to go get Eason or does he want to come with Richt and if Coley is not around does Jack still want UM...decisions..decisions

I say you have to go with Jack but keep Eason in play if jack does bolt due to coley not being retained.

He may have the right mechanics but at the end of the day, I want my main QB to have good numbers in HS. Period. I can't think of a top flight QB (or at least the top QB in the class) that has had such pedestrian numbers. Numbers don't tell it all but they do tell some story.

That's a two year stretch of pathetic numbers. I had asked in another thread what his senior numbers were and nobody knew or posted them.

The junior season he had More TD's, but at a higher interception ratio. He's a turnover machine apparently and doesn't score a lot of TD's. The last QB we had with numbers like his was Kirby Freeman.

Me, I'm firmly in Eason's camp. You can't turn the ball over the way Allison does and I'd say he's a pretty massive project at this point based on numbers alone.

Yall hilarious. Eason >> Allison if neither was committed this wouldn't even be a debate. That being said I'm happy with Allison as the QB of this class

Advertisement
Eason is the #1 QB in the nation for a reason.

And now that we have Richt, a guy that helped #1 ranked Stafford live up to the crazy hype, I'm 100% certain Eason would deliver here.

Advertisement
Back