Allen hurns 4 years 40 million extension

Love those CC boys. Great job Allen.

Carver Ranches...leading the league in WR from UM (Dorsett as well).

yup i know dorsett from the ranches...known him n his fam since he was a shorty...played ball with them as well back in the day...

But that area is wide open...its the area for my alma mater....and the optomist program is ran by my boy that is churning out talent...

qb Kato Nelson- flanagan who is headed to Akron.

the area is coming back

Advertisement

yup i know dorsett from the ranches...known him n his fam since he was a shorty...played ball with them as well back in the day...

But that area is wide open...its the area for my alma mater....and the optomist program is ran by my boy that is churning out talent...

the area is coming back

Is Carver that area in Broward south of Pembroke and east of 441? Man, I am old. When did kids get to go to public schools in different counties?

He making more than most 1st rounders from that draft lol. Keep it up and he can easily be considered the greatest undrafted player ever

**** I wish he was on a better team tho... Still nice to hear dude is actually getting paid now.

Advertisement

the area is coming back

Is Carver that area in Broward south of Pembroke and east of 441? Man, I am old. When did kids get to go to public schools in different counties?

yup....runs from 441 towads i-95.

He and his family is likely from there. Because its not near carol city...so im guessing hes a kid that has a strong family based out of that area...just like dorsett. Its a close knit area where everybody knows everybody. Kids from there officially go to Mcarthur, Miramar, Hallandale. With most going to Mcarthur. Mcarthur has been down so Hallandale, and the private schools (Chaminade) have packed on the players from the Ranches.

the area is coming back

yup....runs from 441 towads i-95.

He and his family is likely from there. Because its not near carol city...so im guessing hes a kid that has a strong family based out of that area...just like dorsett. Its a close knit area where everybody knows everybody. Kids from there officially go to Mcarthur, Miramar, Hallandale. With most going to Mcarthur. Mcarthur has been down so Hallandale, and the private schools (Chaminade) have packed on the players from the Ranches.

Thanks.

It hasn't been said yet but Hurns tore is knee up in high school and missed most if not all of his senior year after he committed. Al Golden stuck with him and there you go. That should give Hurns an extra incentive to give to the IPF.

Advertisement
It hasn't been said yet but Hurns tore is knee up in high school and missed most if not all of his senior year after he committed. Al Golden stuck with him and there you go. That should give Hurns an extra incentive to give to the IPF.

All Miami players, alums and fans should have some some incentive to give something even if its only $1 to the IPF. Its not just on those that sign big contracts.

That's one of the things I've noticed about some Miami alums and fans, some are very tight with their $$ and expect others to pull all the weight while they just sit back and watch.

Last edited:
All Miami players, alums and fans should have some some incentive to give something even if its only $1 to the IPF. Its not just on those that sign big contracts.

That's one of the things I've noticed about some Miami alums and fans, some are very tight with their $$ and expect others to pull all the weight while they just sit back and watch.

Get out they pockets. They dont have to donate if they dont want to...

Advertisement
He will find a job.. Maybe get a $million 3 yr deal.. Or a 1 year prove it deal.

Advertisement
Never had a decent QB with the Jags. He should go somewhere where he can finally show what he's got. You really cant get a gauge on how good any of those Jags WRs were because Bortles was bad most of the year.

I thought Dede Westbrook was going to be a star but even he cant fully do his thing.

I think I read where they let Allen Robinson move on and Marquise Lee hasn't really done much either considering what he did at USC.

Hurns should see this as a Godsend.

Never had a decent QB with the Jags. He should go somewhere where he can finally show what he's got. You really cant get a gauge on how good any of those Jags WRs were because Bortles was bad most of the year.

I thought Dede Westbrook was going to be a star but even he cant fully do his thing.

I think I read where they let Allen Robinson move on and Marquise Lee hasn't really done much either considering what he did at USC.

Hurns should see this as a Godsend.

Hurns had the highest drop rate of any NFL WR the past 2 years. He's always hurt. The Jags made him a rich man with no ROI. Hurns is a nice kid but anyone defending his play in Jax is a homer wearing rose glasses. He flat out sucked after he got paid. The Jags tried to trade him all last season and couldn't get any suitors.

That might be true and your stats are valid as well. I still stand by my statement that nobody has looked great under Blake Bortles. They were ready to ship him out of town before the AFC title game. A bad QB would kill any WRs confidence. Lets see how he does if given the chance to play with a QB that looks like he should be in the NFL.

Using our own current team as an example, ARichards had an average year and had the dropsies but was also hurt too. I don't see anyone bashing him. Why? Because his QB is Rosier. So he gets a pass.

Sofla is an enigma. Our 3 stars > better than your 5 star. Our undrafted players are better than your draft picks. And let’s not forget your favorite db’s favorite dB.

Advertisement
Back