All you UCF cucks...whatcha you got to say now???

We will talk when we start winning more than one mediocre bowl every decade!!....

Our last two bowl wins...

2006 Micron PC
2016 some other BS bowl

Advertisement
Stop yapping, f00l.
You sound like a child..

Sorry to hurt your feelings. How's the Golden Knight fan cave coming along?

Don’t forget you’ll always have this sign.

59F07AE2-4958-4431-B2F7-32E28C6054AF.jpeg

Advertisement
There are people here literally butthurt that me and others are making fan of UCF. What does that tell you?

The only reason I started this thread a few months ago is that I’ve noticed for a while now we have some part-time half-*** cane fans that also whip out their “UCF National Champions” when they make their daily runs to Costco.

I just wanted to rattle those UCF lover’s cages.

There are people here literally butthurt that me and others are making fan of UCF. What does that tell you?

The only reason I started this thread a few months ago is that I’ve noticed for a while now we have some part-time half-*** cane fans that also whip out their “UCF National Champions” when they make their daily runs to Costco.

I just wanted to rattle those UCF lover’s cages.
If you ain't all Cane? You ain't ****...

Advertisement
Best team in Florida, all you UCF jîzz garglers?

What you got to say now? Can’t even beat middle-of the-road AAC teams.

Your team full off cunnies just gave up 50 to Memphis in a loss.

Lost to Tulsa and now Memphis. What a joke team.

Yet we even had UCF cucked homers here trying to figure out ways that they could qualify for the 2020 playoffs just a couple of weeks ago. What a fūcking joke.

Front and center you pathetic fools.

Stand up like men and receive your punishment, or are you going to hide?
I just love when the bull comes snorting foul out of his lair looking to feed and hear him roar , just love it ❤️❤️❤️

Advertisement
They have a good offense and a shi**y defense, led by our old friend Randy Shannon. They are fun to watch but they seem a lot better than they care cause of their schedule.

Advertisement
I wonder if they're still putting people in the band for moronic statements. This one definitely qualifies...
Ok. Thread ban or a 1 point politics infraction?

Edit: looks like another cat got that mouse already. 💁🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I've pretty much ignored UCF as an entire entity but I will say this about a large contingent of those supposed Canes fans that either went there or live in Orlando or whatever- y'all are a joke in comparison to the Canes fans that went to school or live in Tally or Gainesville or whatever.

Those Canes fans usually rep even harder despite living in places with teams (albeit rivals) that have been historically consistently relevant. You amateurs jumped full force on the UCF bandwagon the moment they briefly sniffed a little national attention and then even had the unmitigated gall to talk **** to us!

Advertisement
Back