All you people . . .

crossover22[]_[];2096254 said:
Actually I was one of the main ones on the he deserves 4 years side of the argument. I said I would make my decision about him as a coach during his 4th year.

I took up for him because I bought into his bull****. Then after figuring it out I gave you and others credit for being right. But you still need to feel superior because you figured it out first. Which shows how truly lame you are.

You were one of the main ones with the "he deserves four years because AL GOLDEN BABY!" Not because you thought all coaches deserved four years, but because you had a crush on Al Golden. You declared him the best recruiter in the country. Laughed at anyone who said he wasn't a good coach. So you took your position, you didn't wait and see.

And that's what you're not smart enough to see man, if all these people were AL GOLDEN BABY! And all on his nuts and it's all about him then why has EVERYONE jumped off that now? If they were supporting him then with these mountains of evidence you always claimed you had then why aren't they doing the same now? IT'S BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ****ING ALWAYS ABOUT AL LIKE YOU THOUGHT!

Because now it's indefensible. It's beyond defense. But that doesn't mean that people like you weren't making excuse after excuse for him, propping up our terrible "accomplishments," etc.

People like me? You mean the people who gave him til Louisville? 3 years and 1 game isn't hanging on for to long by any stretch of the imagination. Unless you're one of the cool guys who wants prop themselves up for catching on in year 2, or even cooler year 1, or if your super duper cool like you, the Maryland game.

That's the funniest part about all this.supporting a coach for 3 years and 1 game isn't long at all. If people were still taking up for golden and saying next year will be the year, then I could totally understand weowns argument.

Its all about wanting to feel superior. Just so you can say look at me I knew he sucked before you. Its a very childish way of looking at being a fan. These guys actually believe in their heads that some people wanted AL GOLDEN to win national championships instead of the university of Miami. Like people are fans of al golden. I don't know about any of you but I've never bought a al golden tshirt or a ticket to go see al golden. The school has always came first. It just happens to be that I supported golden for to long.

Advertisement
To the op of the OP, it is rather faqqy of all the Golden Girls now coming outta da woodwerks claiming they weren't sweaty, sloppy little sextoys of ALfraud and Dorito over the past four years. People like that are the very reason the BOT and admin are not pulling the trigger. That and you've got the #CanesHam crowd who just can't keep their slovenly selves away from tailgating at Lifeless Stadium, bro.

I haven't seen any "slurpers" or frankly any body that wants Golden to stick around. The whole battle of "slurpers" vs "mopes" was a lie. I think what you had was a group of people that wanted to believe we would have a good season so they got behind this team completely and a group of people that were still angry about the last two seasons so they would not be positive about the team. Now the season is over, it was a failure and the whole fanbase is united wanting a change. I'd say at the end of last season the whole fanbase was united in wanting D'nofrio fired but since that didn't happen now everybody wants the man responsible fired.

So with that said, let's stand united and rally until changes happen. Let's yell, tweet, and refuse to buy tickets. (When it comes to football anyways)

Nice job outing yourself, slurper.

Please. I've said all along that I want a new head coach and was wildly excited at the PSU rumors last year. I'm just logical and knew he wasn't going to be fired last year after our second nine win season in a decade. However, I can't fathom any reason he isn't fired after a 6-6 season in year four.

Yeah. This has been the problem. There was no middle ground in that nonsense. Worse than this conservative vs. liberal crap.

There's no middle ground. There's either fired or employed.

Dudes are too soft for winning. Problem is that too many UM fans want to be perceived as classy and understanding and don't really give a **** about winning. They just want their friends to congratulate them for not having a "thug" program anymore. And we all know what they mean by "thug".

Advertisement
To the op of the OP, it is rather faqqy of all the Golden Girls now coming outta da woodwerks claiming they weren't sweaty, sloppy little sextoys of ALfraud and Dorito over the past four years. People like that are the very reason the BOT and admin are not pulling the trigger. That and you've got the #CanesHam crowd who just can't keep their slovenly selves away from tailgating at Lifeless Stadium, bro.

Well said. You are a talented scribe, my man.

I haven't seen any "slurpers" or frankly any body that wants Golden to stick around. The whole battle of "slurpers" vs "mopes" was a lie. I think what you had was a group of people that wanted to believe we would have a good season so they got behind this team completely and a group of people that were still angry about the last two seasons so they would not be positive about the team. Now the season is over, it was a failure and the whole fanbase is united wanting a change. I'd say at the end of last season the whole fanbase was united in wanting D'nofrio fired but since that didn't happen now everybody wants the man responsible fired.

So with that said, let's stand united and rally until changes happen. Let's yell, tweet, and refuse to buy tickets. (When it comes to football anyways)

Nice job outing yourself, slurper.

Please. I've said all along that I want a new head coach and was wildly excited at the PSU rumors last year. I'm just logical and knew he wasn't going to be fired last year after our second nine win season in a decade. However, I can't fathom any reason he isn't fired after a 6-6 season in year four.

Yeah. This has been the problem. There was no middle ground in that nonsense. Worse than this conservative vs. liberal crap.

There's no middle ground. There's either fired or employed.

Dudes are too soft for winning. Problem is that too many UM fans want to be perceived as classy and understanding and don't really give a **** about winning. They just want their friends to congratulate them for not having a "thug" program anymore. And we all know what they mean by "thug".

I can't count how many times I've seen clowns on here say "act classy" because our fanbase is "embarrassing." People actually care what a bunch of idiots who all look like John Parker Wilson think about our fans?

Go ahead and argue whatever you want. I know exactly how I felt then and I know exactly how I feel now. I never once was choosing Golden over the program. I was only looking for signs things were changing and I was desperate and reached for some signs. Nothing more. If you can't understand that, I am sorry.

hope doesn't fix obvious problems.

Advertisement
How bout you all get together for a campus protest or bring back Butch banner and you can reignite this argument once Golden is fired?

/I stand with the mopes when we start back up

arguing about slurper vs moper at this point is the ****ing dumbest thing and I've been upset at ****ing undying golden supporters for a long time but there is no reason and trying to rub their nose in it. It just makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is trying to do what we can to make the people that matter realize and not rub the people's face in it that don't matter

Nah, it makes plenty of sense. Part of this "fanbase" should never involve themselves with UM again. They're part of the problem. The whole #canesham group and their types are complicit in this mess and should have their noses rubbed in it. The people in our fanbase who chose their love for a coach over UM need to eat ****, not be welcomed into the group of UM fans who actually care about the football program.

You're wrong in thinking a lot of people were choosing Al Golden over the program. I was not getting my hopes up because I loved Al Golden. I got my hopes up because I just wanted there to really be something to be positive about and took a 3 game stretch as a potential turning point. I only wanted Al Golden to stay if the trend continued. It obviously didn't and I want the guy gone as much as anyone else. You're reaching if you truly think people were actually picking the coach over the program. Maybe some were, but I know I was not.

Told you bomb was still here. just read this gem.

arguing about slurper vs moper at this point is the ****ing dumbest thing and I've been upset at ****ing undying golden supporters for a long time but there is no reason and trying to rub their nose in it. It just makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is trying to do what we can to make the people that matter realize and not rub the people's face in it that don't matter

Nah, it makes plenty of sense. Part of this "fanbase" should never involve themselves with UM again. They're part of the problem. The whole #canesham group and their types are complicit in this mess and should have their noses rubbed in it. The people in our fanbase who chose their love for a coach over UM need to eat ****, not be welcomed into the group of UM fans who actually care about the football program.

You're wrong in thinking a lot of people were choosing Al Golden over the program. I was not getting my hopes up because I loved Al Golden. I got my hopes up because I just wanted there to really be something to be positive about and took a 3 game stretch as a potential turning point. I only wanted Al Golden to stay if the trend continued. It obviously didn't and I want the guy gone as much as anyone else. You're reaching if you truly think people were actually picking the coach over the program. Maybe some were, but I know I was not.

LOL at people not putting the coach over the program. There are tens of dozens of posts of people throwing the players under the bus in defense of Golden. Or throwing fans, or people that flew a banner, or this site. There was an excuse for every single ******* failure under Golden. If you were a Golden Girl, at least admit it, don't try to hide behind the "hope" excuse.

Advertisement
who made excuses for Golden this year, made excuses for his finish last year. Dismissed all the people who were rightfully terrified about the future of the program . . . your mentality and attitude towards UM is a big part of why we are where we are right now. Hope you're happy.

Oh baloney, most of us were concerned in one fashion or the other. The guy inherited a mess. I think he fixed some things administratively and it looks like he's created a bigger mess in other areas. He's been given a full 4-years to make progress. His team absolutely collapsed the last two games. If Miami finished 8-4 and won 5 out of the last 6 games, then a lot of folks wouldn't be happy but at least Hecht had an argument for retaining him. Right now they have absolutely none. He needs to be dismissed because right now he is a dead man walking.

Lol at he inherited a mess. The biggest message board myth ever used by lazy *** fans on message boards.

LOL at people not putting the coach over the program. There are tens of dozens of posts of people throwing the players under the bus in defense of Golden. Or throwing fans, or people that flew a banner, or this site. There was an excuse for every single ****ing failure under Golden. If you were a Golden Girl, at least admit it, don't try to hide behind the "hope" excuse.

Lol yeah for real, why would fans ever hope there team is going to improve even if it doesn't look likely. How asinine.

LOL at people not putting the coach over the program. There are tens of dozens of posts of people throwing the players under the bus in defense of Golden. Or throwing fans, or people that flew a banner, or this site. There was an excuse for every single ******* failure under Golden. If you were a Golden Girl, at least admit it, don't try to hide behind the "hope" excuse.

More than once, during the banner days, I was told the banner was embarrassing to the program. To which I replied, it's not calling out the players or the school, just the coach, Al Golden. They would come back with "well, that's the same thing". I would ask, are you saying that Golden and the program are one in the same? More than once they responded that yes, Golden = the program, The program = Golden. Really creepy ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back