ALL WE NEED

Advertisement
Is OL. If we have the horses in place it doesn't matter what we call. Look at the big time programs. They run a lot of the same plays. They just block better. We need talented boys up front. Bring in Neal and a few other studs and out OL plus our Offense looks night and day better.
We need a new corchi;g staff. We need DL. We need LBs. We meed WRs. We need a QB desperately. We need TEs. We need CBs.

Is OL. If we have the horses in place it doesn't matter what we call. Look at the big time programs. They run a lot of the same plays. They just block better. We need talented boys up front. Bring in Neal and a few other studs and out OL plus our Offense looks night and day better.
Agree the a good OL is essential, but coaching up what we get and running an offense that suits the OL’s abilities is what a good staff does. I still doubt our talent is worse than VA, GT and Duke.

Ummm no school can win big with a bad OL, this is nothing new. We have a lack of talent on ours and a poor coach, dont expect it to get any better any time soon.

We need a new corchi;g staff. We need DL. We need LBs. We meed WRs. We need a QB desperately. We need TEs. We need CBs.

I seriously hate it when posters say we signed elite guys at certain positions and all we need is this particular position. The idea is to build depth upon depth if we're truly going to get where we want to.

Advertisement
And its the one thing we can't get

1544304928078.gif

I seriously hate it when posters say we signed elite guys at certain positions and all we need is this particular position. The idea is to build depth upon depth if we're truly going to get where we want to.
a few months ago, we had this legendary WR group. Things change fast.

not to mention, our clear, near term needs at QB, DL, LB and TE are significant.

guys act like having someone on the roster who merited a scholarship is sufficient. it’s sufficient if you’re wake forest, i suppose. and even they manage to fill their rooster. pricht manages to play with 70-something kids.

Advertisement
I don't get how all 6 of them, top in their class want to go to the same school. Only two of y'all playing at a time...

I think it is funny how we can barely ever recruit for our needs and Bama, Clemson, UGA etc.. can stockpile top talent. Its as if these kids would rather ride pine to the playoff than have a successful career in the NFL.

@Stefan Adams - what is your take on this? Rich get richer? I think we end up getting kids who are always thinking next level rather than being a part of a team. Might be a mentality thing... but 6 DEs... eye opening.
I guess hey get kids who want to compete.

if you don’t merit playing time at alabama, you’re unlikely to be a kid who plays in the nfl, in any case. Wouldn’t really matter where they go to school. the competition at alabama will bring out the best in competitive kids.

our problem is our own coaches seem to believe we hardly need to recruit a position when we recruited it last cycle. when your own coaches don’t believe in competition, the kids they recruit notice.

Exactly.

We just barely made a bowl game and lost to Duke, UVA, BC, and GT in the same mother****ing season.

We need everything.

Advertisement
Back