ALL THESE 2018 THREADS

marshallrc13

Senior
Can you guys wait 2 more **** weeks. We really need to finish this class out strong before we give 2 ***** about 2018. I mean really. These next 2 weeks are critically important to our success going forward and all anyone keeps asking about are 2018 kids.

Advertisement
I get what you're saying OP but only if someone is making a general 2018 thread. I ripped a guy for making a thread asking Pete how we were looking for 2018, about a month ago.

That said, as you must know, there are guys on here who bring us future prospects all the time as they come across them and they simply post them. This is valuable to the board. They usually start with 2018 or 2019 in the title so just ignore them for now.

Just because you have difficulty doing two things as once doesn't mean everybody else does as well...

The 2018 class is being actively recruited by the staff right now, they're offering multiple prospects gearing up towards their Senior season.

They're visiting 2018 kids, checking on their grades & evaluting so as soon as the 2017 class is finished they can get an early start on the next class... That's crootin'.

You're acting as if that's never happened before, recruiting classes are always recruited years in advance, that's how you gain an advantage & keep track of certain players throughout the season so you don't have to worry about being dissed later on by a kid due to a late offer.

There's 10,000 2017 threads on every single prospect & the same discussions happen over & over & over again about the same players on a daily basis.

If it's so difficult for you to manage, all you have to do is not click on the thread.

Advertisement
Just because you have difficulty doing two things as once doesn't mean everybody else does as well...

The 2018 class is being actively recruited by the staff right now, they're offering multiple prospects gearing up towards their Senior season.

They're visiting 2018 kids, checking on their grades & evaluting so as soon as the 2017 class is finished they can get an early start on the next class... That's crootin'.

You're acting as if that's never happened before, recruiting classes are always recruited years in advance, that's how you gain an advantage & keep track of certain players throughout the season so you don't have to worry about being dissed later on by a kid due to a late offer.

There's 10,000 2017 threads on every single prospect & the same discussions happen over & over & over again about the same players on a daily basis.

If it's so difficult for you to manage, all you have to do is not click on the thread.

Thanks for your .02!

Thanks for your .02!

Why are you disrespecting a guy who brings so much advance info to the board?

Thanks for your .02!

I'm not disrespecting him and if it seems that way I am sorry. My original point was not for those that post good info. It was directed towards all the others asking constantly about guys in 2018/2019 when they should be concerned on who we sign in 2 weeks. I appreciate all the info Liberty City, Paranos, Brock, etc bring to the board. I guess I should have done a better job in my opening statement or just left it alone.

Advertisement

Thanks for your .02!

I'm not disrespecting him and if it seems that way I am sorry. My original point was not for those that post good info. It was directed towards all the others asking constantly about guys in 2018/2019 when they should be concerned on who we sign in 2 weeks. I appreciate all the info Liberty City, Paranos, Brock, etc bring to the board. I guess I should have done a better job in my opening statement or just left it alone.

Ok, I understand. Like I said, I jumped all over a guy, probably too harshly, for starting a thread asking Pete how we were looking in 2018 when we were 6 weeks out from NSD for 2017. I feel your pain.

I didn't realize posters talking about recruiting had an actual effect on it.

Advertisement
Can you guys wait 2 more **** weeks. We really need to finish this class out strong before we give 2 ***** about 2018. I mean really. These next 2 weeks are critically important to our success going forward and all anyone keeps asking about are 2018 kids.

Crisis averted! I ran into Jon Richt at Versailles the other day and he said these 2018 threads are really distracting the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back