All the DB recruiting misses are rearing their ugly head

Not changing anytime soon either. We got Hodges coming in who’s a carbon copy of Ivey except slower if u can believe that.
Hodges will hit 20 mph plus in fall practices multiple times tho. Then come game time he will get beat by 10 yards by an average WR.

Advertisement
Yeah I didn’t understand Ivey playing so much over blades. He looked terrible

The whole “he’s long” argument is BS. If you aren’t fast enough you aren’t fast enough. Ivey isn’t as physical or as fast as Blades. He got beat multiple times, but overthrows or Howell not seeing it saved Ivey from looking worse than he did.

Had high Hope's for hall, but as of now he needs to have 26 taken from him and nobody else gets the ******* number. Same with 20.

Hall has been a major disappointment. I get that he’s only a second year guy but I’m so tired of every other school getting guys who are freshman that play up to their billing but we can’t

Advertisement
Not sure if your response is a serious one?

It’s a major part of the problem.
Totally serious, the team made numerous mistakes where I don’t think the d-backfield is the culprit. It’s a cultural issue, fans included to some degree. USC, Nebraska, Tennessee is dealing with it though Miami and SC intheory should be capable of coming out if the funk... Miami has been dealing with it longer than SC.

Advertisement
Back