All the DB recruiting misses are rearing their ugly head

mbuendia

Freshman
Too many misses on local studs to list but eventually they were going to bite us in the ***. Blades, Ivey would at best be special teams stalwarts and 3rd string DBs if we could recruit the position worth a ****. Instead we have what we had tonight and you can’t really expect more out of these guys as they are what they are. 3 star local recruits who are average and on their best **** day slightly above average but not difference makers. Throw Hall and Carter into this mix too.

Advertisement
so it made sense to keep passing on the guy who found and coached duane starks, ed reed, mike rumph, etc

Our LB depth has a lot of misses but I was told that stars didn't matter. Heart is the most important.

Advertisement
I just want guys who could play their positions well. Not bums who are slow, consistently getting beat and out of position, and can’t tackle for ****.

Last week bandy was on his way to all America. What happened? I didn’t see much of frienson or blades

If we hit on just half the guys we miss on we could have a secondary of:

Henderson
Bandy
Campbell
Stevenson

Not even counting guys like Jobe, Surtain, Samuel.

Instead we have the 2nd tier DB recruits from the tri county area and have to supplement that with grad transfers like Delaney or portal kids like Bolden.

Last week bandy was on his way to all America. What happened? I didn’t see much of frienson or blades
Bandy isn’t that good. Plays hard but he’s just another all talk kid. He’s decent at best. Didn’t see him talking much after he got embarrassed.

Advertisement
Blades is better than Ivey, yet Ivey played most of the game. Bandy wasn’t good tonight. Finley played decent but against that offense he was in man almost all night and if it wasn’t for Howell over throwing some balls he would’ve looked a lot worse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades is better than Ivey, yet Ivey played most of the game. Bandy wasn’t good tonight. Finley played decent but against that offense he was in man almost all night and if it wasn’t for Howell over throwing some balls he would’ve looked a lot worse
Yeah I didn’t understand Ivey playing so much over blades. He looked terrible

With FSU down, now would be a good time for us to get some studs. Unfortunately, we’re just as bad or worse than the Noles.

Advertisement
Back