All of you; I know a BOT member..

1CN

Sophomore
are full of BULLS--T....

Because the only question you should be asking
is HOW MUCH IS AL GOLDEN BUYOUT?

Someone on BOT will know this info.

SINCE NO ONE KNOW (I'M GUESS IT HALF of the rest Al contract 5-6 million)

Remember
The easy part of the schedule is done with Cin,Fsu,Vtech,Unc,Pitt,Va.
Who see us finishing 4-2..lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one knows what the buyout would be -- but its a hefty, hefty buyout...

So much so that it'll affect whom we can go after in our coaching search.

Sigh. Our school, with a mid-major budget, hamstrings itself with a horrendous contract extension for a fat **** loser of a coach, leaving us with ****tier options than usual.

Advertisement
8+ this year
5+ next yer
WTF, who was the president to give a Buyout being the same as length of a contract..
That not a buyout that a guaranteed contract..

sorry bird i'm not buying this
or maybe i should..

Please post a source. Otherwise don't post. You want to be *** aka vague and say trustee...at least say that.

8+ this year
5+ next yer
WTF, who was the president to give a Buyout being the same as length of a contract..

or maybe i should..

You shouldn't.

Keep in mind it can be negotiated. I assume Golden wants to coach soon and not just cash checks.

Advertisement
8+ this year
5+ next yer

or maybe i should..

You shouldn't.

Keep in mind it can be negotiated. I assume Golden wants to coach soon and not just cash checks.
No way in **** it is that high. The consensus is that it falls in the 3.5 to 4 million range. But until some official source provides concrete information, all we can do is speculate.

Only thing I can add is that I would GUESS his buyout is huge because it's about the only thing that could explain his insane arrogance about coaching like he basically can't be ******* fired.

Advertisement
Only thing I can add is that I would GUESS his buyout is huge because it's about the only thing that could explain his insane arrogance about coaching like he basically can't be ****ing fired.

He doesn't strike me as a guy that is ready to reitre and cash checks. He probably will want to get right back into coaching IMO.

Come on Al let's negotiate.

Only thing I can add is that I would GUESS his buyout is huge because it's about the only thing that could explain his insane arrogance about coaching like he basically can't be ****ing fired.
his buyout is huge because he was given multiple contract extensions.

Advertisement
I had another post on this. 6 wins he is safe.

Win 5 and get blown out by FSU you may see something happen.

I think we win 6.

I'm not even saying Golden must be can this season ,but this staff has to go..
Since Golden has never ever fired a Staff member,I see Al walking this year are the next..

Advertisement
Back