All my Nole friends are remarkably quiet!

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
Nothing! No talks of loving college football! Hating the Canes! Nothing! It's like they have forgotten what week this is! They are hosting us! Guys, we will roll. We are going to do to them what they did to us in Fisher's first season.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
I wish mines were quiet. They not worried, they have won 7 straight. Just as delusional as ufag fans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This what I said when I went to Tally in 89 after winning 5 straight and lost. Streaks mean nothing all that matters is the Saturday play on the gridiron.

I wish mines were quiet. They not worried, they have won 7 straight. Just as delusional as ufag fans....

Same here, they havent shut up all week. For some reason very confident about saturday :puzzled:

Advertisement
I'm getting the passive aggressive Nole fan. 'This is your year (your only year). If you don't win now you never will', as if this whole series is all about FSU. As if Miami can only win if it's an off year for FSU.

Advertisement
lol, nole "friends"

my ex ended up going to FSU grad school after we broke up

******' figures, total c*nt

Advertisement

Same here, they havent shut up all week. For some reason very confident about saturday :puzzled:

Dog if we wonseven str8 would yall be worried?

Like I tell them, that 7 straight don't mean **** when it comes to the next game....Just like Joe Jack said in his interview, even though they been struggling the past 3 games, that don't mean nothing when it comes to the next game between us....

Like I tell them, that 7 straight don't mean **** when it comes to the next game....Just like Joe Jack said in his interview, even though they been struggling the past 3 games, that don't mean nothing when it comes to the next game between us....

Even though it doesnt mean anytbing which ur right.....wouldnt u be a little confident if we won seven straight i mean not three seven games .....seven.......i would be hella ripping them if we won one straight imagine seven. I would be unbearable.

And on some real real **** seven str8 would mean alot to my *** and im sure we would love it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Even though it doesnt mean anytbing which ur right.....wouldnt u be a little confident if we won seven straight i mean not three seven games .....seven.......i would be hella ripping them if we won one straight imagine seven. I would be unbearable.

And on some real real **** seven str8 would mean alot to my *** and im sure we would love it.

It would mean alot just not to this game lol

It would mean alot just not to this game lol

Exactly

But i get why they r confident we woukd be too........they r the monkey on our back. We have to beat them have too.....imagine they win they will say they were unranked and still beat us we will never hear the end of it

Advertisement
Back