All my Nole friends are remarkably quiet!

Dog if we wonseven str8 would yall be worried?

Like I tell them, that 7 straight don't mean **** when it comes to the next game....Just like Joe Jack said in his interview, even though they been struggling the past 3 games, that don't mean nothing when it comes to the next game between us....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though it doesnt mean anytbing which ur right.....wouldnt u be a little confident if we won seven straight i mean not three seven games .....seven.......i would be hella ripping them if we won one straight imagine seven. I would be unbearable.

And on some real real **** seven str8 would mean alot to my *** and im sure we would love it.

It would mean alot just not to this game lol

Exactly

But i get why they r confident we woukd be too........they r the monkey on our back. We have to beat them have too.....imagine they win they will say they were unranked and still beat us we will never hear the end of it

I can see how they would be confident leading up to this game but about this game w a freshman qb that hasnt shown anything and no dalvin

Advertisement
Like I tell them, that 7 straight don't mean **** when it comes to the next game....Just like Joe Jack said in his interview, even though they been struggling the past 3 games, that don't mean nothing when it comes to the next game between us....

Even though it doesnt mean anytbing which ur right.....wouldnt u be a little confident if we won seven straight i mean not three seven games .....seven.......i would be hella ripping them if we won one straight imagine seven. I would be unbearable.

And on some real real **** seven str8 would mean alot to my *** and im sure we would love it.

It would mean alot just not to this game lol

Exactly

But i get why they r confident we woukd be too........they r the monkey on our back. We have to beat them have too.....imagine they win they will say they were unranked and still beat us we will never hear the end of it

I can see how they would be confident leading up to this game but about this game w a freshman qb that hasnt shown anything and no dalvin

Yea maybe some fans but when u win seven str8 most fans dont use logic. Ive already encountered these types already

Blackman did throw a game-winning TD pass to beat Wake.

He's played reasonably well for someone who was thrust into a ****** situation.

Here's a few custom meme's fresh of the press...

IMG_2687.jpgIMG_2689.jpgIMG_2688.jpg

Advertisement
Planet fitness at lunch was pretty empty for a Friday here in Tallahassee.

I wasn’t able to do my annual pregame ritual of finding a weak&soft fsu fan (preferably w girlfriend) and workout right beside him w Canes shirt on.

No FSU fan I’ve spoken to at work expects to win.

I've had a bet on game for two months with a guy at work. $20. He told me last week bet was off because he had a new QB LOL

I've encountered two types of FSU fans this week, either "you guys are gonna kill us" or "we're gonna shock the world" more of the first and virtually no in between.
And the amount that are already ****ed at Jimbo and want change is shocking, they're going through their own "no more Tim Tebow" moment.

Advertisement
I found two dummy FSU fans that bet me $400. The other die FSU fans on my facebook are no where to be found

I wish mines were quiet. They not worried, they have won 7 straight. Just as delusional as ufag fans....

Same here, they havent shut up all week. For some reason very confident about saturday :puzzled:

We won SIX straight. How did you feel going into game seven back then??

Same here, they havent shut up all week. For some reason very confident about saturday :puzzled:

**** i knew we won six str8 so i was ****y but i know it meant nothing the next game.

Advertisement

**** i knew we won six str8 so i was ****y but i know it meant nothing the next game.

Dwinstitles, that means you are a pessimist. Both streaks meant potential FSU wins to you. Look at it this way, no streak lasts forever. Tomorrow...watch one end!

Dwinstitles, that means you are a pessimist. Both streaks meant potential FSU wins to you. Look at it this way, no streak lasts forever. Tomorrow...watch one end!

I actually think we win.........hurricane nate is a sign and im runnin with it

Advertisement

I actually think we win.........hurricane nate is a sign and im runnin with it

CANES WIN!

Advertisement
Back