All I want against Bama is…(I know you guys really care)

Competence. Do I expect lose bigly? Yup, it’s Bama. I just hope we look atleast somewhat competent. No dumbass personal fouls, terrible play calling, coaching decisions, etc. Please just look somewhat of an improved team that can give us hope to still finish the season strong even if we do get our asses beat.

unfortunately, due to a busy year I can’t make it. I made the trip from Orlando to Dallas for the LSU game with some friends and had a killer weekend even though we got our *** beat. I wanted to go for this game (even expecting a big loss) I will always support the U but too much **** going on to go to Atlanta. I’ve been to atleast one game a season the past 20 something years and probably 15 of the past 20 Miami vs FSUs. Born and raised in the West End Zone of the OB. Hopefully make it down for Michigan St this year.

Anyways, my heart says Canes shock the world (lol right), but prepared for the worse.

Advertisement
I agree. It’ll be a big disappointment if we just look completely outmatched and get bent over from start to finish. This much returning talent and experience with a legit QB should give Bama a tough time. We may not win but we should scare them into the 4th.
****, Cincinnati last year had UGA on the ropes. We have worlds more talent.

If we play disciplined & don’t shoot ourselves in the foot it will be a game in the 4th. This is not a national title winning Alabama team. Very very good but someone will get them this year.

If we play disciplined & don’t shoot ourselves in the foot it will be a game in the 4th. This is not a national title winning Alabama team. Very very good but someone will get them this year.
That’s the problem. We never play disciplined and always shoot ourselves in the foot (besides That Notre dame game. That was the most electric atmosphere I’ve ever seen at The Rock)

Advertisement
I just dont want us to look like that clemson game, where after the first series you knew the offense wasnt gonna do ****.. them boys got too much experience coming back, we better move the cotdam ball..

Defense I have low expectations for.. maybe they surprise but I cant take a defense with mccloud housing a DE spot seriously until proven otherwise, lol

Don't shoot ourselves in the foot, and don't get injured. All I ask.

And, as previous posters have said, there's a very good chance that if we accomplish that, it will be a game after 40 minutes of play.

Don't shoot ourselves in the foot, and don't get injured. All I ask.

And, as previous posters have said, there's a very good chance that if we accomplish that, it will be a game after 40 minutes of play.
I’ll settle for no injuries and the board returning from AlabamaCockInside.com like it is now with all the slobbering and fear….

Advertisement
Just did some research and found:

Context around the below video:
1. Bob Shoop, now a Miami Defensive Analyst, was defensive coordinator for MSU against Bama in 2018
2. MSU's defense had some crazy players up front: Jefferey Simmons, Montez Sweat, Willie ***, Jonathon Abraham. (That's 3 first round picks)
3. I started watching the video hoping to see a good fight, but Bama killed Shoop's scheme with tactics, skill and brawn.
4. Bob Shoop must have a chip on his shoulder and I hope the guy has learned from his mistakes.
5. Pray for our defensive tackles -- they hold the key to the game.

Just did some research and found:

Context around the below video:
1. Bob Shoop, now a Miami Defensive Analyst, was defensive coordinator for MSU against Bama in 2018
2. MSU's defense had some crazy players up front: Jefferey Simmons, Montez Sweat, Willie ***, Jonathon Abraham. (That's 3 first round picks)
3. I started watching the video hoping to see a good fight, but Bama killed Shoop's scheme with tactics, skill and brawn.
4. Bob Shoop must have a chip on his shoulder and I hope the guy has learned from his mistakes.
5. Pray for our defensive tackles -- they hold the key to the game.

Gonna play a lil devils advocate here because Bama offense those years til now had a streak of scoring on EVERYBODY and they put up 30+ I dont know how many straight games. In that season they scored 45 points or more TEN TIMES (that includes six 50+ games and two 60+). MSU had no offense and left their defense to dry that game and even til the last whistle they fought and held bama out of endzone in last minute while they were trying to get style points. Only clemson held them to less points that season when they blew them out in championship game. That bama team avg 45 points a game and as a DC you hold them to 24, you feel like you did your job, esp forcing 2 turnovers and 4 sacks.

Now its comical to compare that dline to one that has mccloud starting for it but hey I think watching shoop and his crew effort against that bama machine it was impressive

Yeah I expect to lose but...

If there's no personal fouls
no targeting
no false starts or offsides
no scores called back
the offense at least has some effective burn (a few well executed scoring drives)
and the defense can force some turnovers (legit TO's like jumping a route or winning a 50/50 ball)
score like 38-23

...then ill be proud and happy with the direction of the program, and ill even give Diaz props.

Advertisement
Competence. Do I expect lose bigly? Yup, it’s Bama. I just hope we look atleast somewhat competent. No dumbass personal fouls, terrible play calling, coaching decisions, etc. Please just look somewhat of an improved team that can give us hope to still finish the season strong even if we do get our asses beat.

unfortunately, due to a busy year I can’t make it. I made the trip from Orlando to Dallas for the LSU game with some friends and had a killer weekend even though we got our *** beat. I wanted to go for this game (even expecting a big loss) I will always support the U but too much **** going on to go to Atlanta. I’ve been to atleast one game a season the past 20 something years and probably 15 of the past 20 Miami vs FSUs. Born and raised in the West End Zone of the OB. Hopefully make it down for Michigan St this year.

Anyways, my heart says Canes shock the world (lol right), but prepared for the worse.
I second your sagacious notion about Miami probably getting SHAMED on national telly. Even though I don't want to witness it on the telly. Crap, all the WISE MONEY is going with Bama. And Bama doesn't even need the " fix " to defeat Miami on any given Saturday. LOL Latest point spread was... - 19 1/2. By game time I expect the line to be - 20 1/2. Nevertheless, as long as there is life. There's always HOPE. huh? Or is that keep hope alive. Peace.

Advertisement
That’s the problem. We never play disciplined and always shoot ourselves in the foot (besides That Notre dame game. That was the most electric atmosphere I’ve ever seen at The Rock)
Even in that game ND missed a guy wide open in the end zone early, 16:20 that, IMO, would have completely changed the momentum of that game, we need to play well all game.

Your deep seeded HATRED for King Louie, and Roll Tide is well noted. LOL And, believe or not. Roll Tide is most certainly a college football playoff contender, and possibly will win another NC!!! Which would be King Louie's EIGHTH NC as head coach with Bama.

Your deep seeded HATRED for King Louie, and Roll Tide is well noted. LOL And, believe or not. Roll Tide is most certainly a college football playoff contender, and possibly will win another NC!!! Which would be King Louie's EIGHTH NC as head coach with Bama.
Wrong board.

Advertisement
Back