All I ***c with is the U

I ain't going nowhere. I support the squad. Coaches, players you name it. This loss sucks but the future of this team is not now but we putting together building blocks. This ***** going to be gravy. The recruiting class ain't going nowhere either its only going to get better. #IonlyfukcwiththeU
My Cane brother,Diaz is not coming back from this. I just don't think it's possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff should be ashamed to walk in to work tomorrow. Diaz is in way over his head, deer in headlights from the first interception on.

I ain't going nowhere. I support the squad. Coaches, players you name it. This loss sucks but the future of this team is not now but we putting together building blocks. This ***** going to be gravy. The recruiting class ain't going nowhere either its only going to get better. I dont run to message boards to talk ****t on my squad.
#IonlyfukcwiththeU

**** dude; I have to give you some credit as your glass is consistently half-full.

Advertisement
pollyanna.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny, Enos, Baker, Jarren... they failed us. The D was trash. Baker needs to go. No adjustments on D. What was Hill and Garvin doing with their poor efforts ones they beat their guy or had a free run to the QB or RB? Do Rousseau play? No impact at all. Ladies and gentlemen we crowned him to soon. The DBs need to play smart. Bandy when you're man beat u on the back shoulder fade on the sideline don't try to force a PBU, push or carry the dude out of bounds. Tackling was poor from everyone. We need Huff and Brooks playing because we are slow af on D.

Manny might not want to call the D but he needs to or hire a better D coordinator. Manny isn't going anywhere yet but he needs to make one or more changes to the staff. It's F'n embarrassing how he doesn't have this team ready to play consistently.

Enos... the D keyed on the RPO slant, stop call that play. Jarren stop throwing the slant when the LBer and a safety is waiting for it. Enos... all he had to do was spread the D out and run, they couldn't stop the run unless(I'll get back to that)...throw the WR screen and take shots. The were killing us playing man D and smothering the middle of the field. The outside throws short and deep they gave us. Jarren get off your first read the slant wasn't their most of the time. F'n with Wiggins U throw 3 ints, 1 his fault, 1 half and half w/ Wiggins, the other one all Wiggins. Back to the running game... Enos stop running and 3rd & 4th and short in the bunch I-formation or shotgun bunch set. SPREAD THEM OUT AND RUN THE BALL!!! DJ and Cam get the first down and stop trying to get outside on every run.

The game was over after the goal line stand. If FIU didn't keep us in the game with their penalties they would have put 40 on us. If they would have stayed in man for the entire game we only would have scored 3 points.

This team really knows how to F up a good thing. The vibes were right and we were on a 3 game winning streak. The past 3 days we had 3 commitments w/2 being silents. Them 2 bout to stay silent. Knighton and Harrell not coming to this mess of a team.

Okay rant over. I needed to get that out. I have a lot more I'm leaving out but yeah... oh wait, get well DJ Dallas, heal up and get ready for the draft. No need for you to play another game. You are the heart and soul of this team but it's time for you to protect your money. Thank you for your play and having more love for the U than some of these local kids. Young King you did your thing now get your money. You're going to make some team proud that they drafted you.

Advertisement
Back