All I ***c with is the U

I ain't going nowhere. I support the squad. Coaches, players you name it. This loss sucks but the future of this team is not now but we putting together building blocks. This ***** going to be gravy. The recruiting class ain't going nowhere either its only going to get better. I dont run to message boards to talk ****t on my squad.
#IonlyfukcwiththeU
Run for congress Strawley. You can join the squad and be in the news 24/7. Please leave CIS and the U alone

Advertisement
I ain't going nowhere. I support the squad. Coaches, players you name it. This loss sucks but the future of this team is not now but we putting together building blocks. This ***** going to be gravy. The recruiting class ain't going nowhere either its only going to get better. I dont run to message boards to talk **** on my squad.
#IonlyfukcwiththeU
OMG

Your fried lmao holy shyyyyttttt

I ain't going nowhere. I support the squad. Coaches, players you name it. This loss sucks but the future of this team is not now but we putting together building blocks. This ***** going to be gravy. The recruiting class ain't going nowhere either its only going to get better. I dont run to message boards to talk **** on my squad.
#IonlyfukcwiththeU

You sound really young.
You also sound like you work for the athletic department in some way. Trying way too hard to spin for manny.
Sorry been through this way too many times the last fifteen years.
We just lost to fiu off a by week.
There is no coming back from that.
That is inexcusable. Its absolute incompetence to lose to a bad fiu team.
Can't be excused no matter how hard you try.
If you support manny its your choice to do so obviously....but dont act like their is any intellectual honesty behind it. You support him because you like him and thats it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back