All Conference Game

Advertisement
As an example, I mean I can barely remember if they even have an NFL pro bowl game, I’m asking you right now, do they even have that anymore? I’ve honestly just completely put it out of my brain anymore.
Having never watched a single minute of it in 34 years, I'm the wrong guy to make that call. And I'm not looking it up.

Advertisement
So your idea of an all SEC team is a bunch of kids from Vanderbilt and Missouri?
1608637453138.gif

You're far more likely to see players that are going to be drafted on mediocre to bad teams opting out becoming the norm than a college all star game of any real meaning gaining steam. Senior Bowl will help a select few but guys locked in to the top tier of the draft typically don't play. Be pretty tough to convince the bulk of those guys to play in a game like that.

As an example, I mean I can barely remember if they even have an NFL pro bowl game, I’m asking you right now, do they even have that anymore? I’ve honestly just completely put it out of my brain anymore.
This year they did a virtual pro bowl:

The Pro Bowl game may not be happening in the usual fashion this year due to COVID-19 concerns, but the virtual Pro Bowl delivered some big plays. The 2021 NFL Pro Bowl took place Sunday, January 31, inside "Madden NFL 21," with eight athletes and celebrities teaming up to man the AFC and NFC all-star rosters for a virtual showdown. The NFC coasted to a 32-12 victory over the AFC, and Arizona Cardinals' Kyler Murray earned the MVP honours for his performance both on the controller and in the video game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back