All bark. No bite.

No leadership from the seniors results in no leadership from the underclassmen in the future. All of that stems from the sh't coaches we've had. Players take the qualities of the HC. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Way to work in the word “trinkets.” 👍 You don’t see that word posted often.
Do agree with you though. Two years ago it was novel and cool. Now not so much.
It’s kinda like a coach telling a player that makes a good play or a team that wins a game ... act like you’ve been there before.

gotta use random yet appropriate words when you can.

Yeah for real, I'm still waiting for that "Miami" moment where a leader goes off and tells the team to put down the chain and take over the game, cant be a coach needs to be from within (think of Ed Reed's hurting speech). But maybe thats all hope.

A lot of the trash comes from the fans...like many on this board. I couldn't believe the bragging and bravado before this game, the many predictions of an easy blow out...I was just shaking my head at a lot of what was posted here going into the UNC game.

I was genuinely worried that UNC could turn out a lot tougher than all the people dismissing them. I didn't say as much since it's not worth the trouble to get into arguments which produce nothing of value and are time-consuming.

I also figured that maybe those arrogant posters actually knew what they were talking about when it came to UNC. Turns out they didn't. They just pulled their expert opinions out of their rear ends.
Thanks for calling out those dumbass Porsters. I tried to tell the world we would be in a real fight. Nonetheless, the Porsters had their way. None of them will own up to it.

Advertisement
Back