All bark. No bite.

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
We are now 5-11 against P5 since beating Notre Dame.

That is not because of a lack of talent, tough schedule, injuries, etc. This is because the leadership, from top to bottom, continue to fail these kids. Time and time again they're put in a ****ty situation and time and time again they are exposed.

It's time to realize that this program has a losing DNA and it has had one from the last 15 years. I can count the amount of times we have come out of these dog fights with a win on 1 hand.

The sooner the players and coaches admit that, stop calling themselves savages, and stop pretending that the brand is all that matters, then maybe we can finally be humble and start winning again. I'm tired of hearing how good we should be and finally seeing how good we can be.

For the love of God, Diaz and the coaching staff, please put these kids in a situation to win football games. It kills me that we may have wasted Jarren's best game of the season. That 4th & 17 is going to haunt my dreams because I know for a fact Diaz dialed that up with supreme confidence that we'd get there - and as always we didn't. For once, be conservative.

The kids will pay the price for that when the fans start chirping but it's the coaches that failed them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are now 5-11 since beating Notre Dame.

That is not because of a lack of talent, tough schedule, injuries, etc. This is because the leadership, from top to bottom, continue to fail these kids. Time and time again they're put in a ****ty situation and time and time again they are exposed.

It's time to realize that this program has a losing DNA and it has had one from the last 15 years. I can count the amount of times we have come out of these dog fights with a win on 1 hand.

The sooner the players and coaches admit that, stop calling themselves savages, and stop pretending that the brand is all that matters, then maybe we can finally be humble and start winning again. I'm tired of hearing how good we should be and finally seeing how good we can be.

For the love of God, Diaz and the coaching staff, please put these kids in a situation to win football games. It kills me that we may have wasted Jarren's best game of the season. That 4th & 17 is going to haunt my dreams because I know for a fact Diaz dialed that up with supreme confidence that we'd get there - and as always we didn't. For once, be conservative.

The kids will pay the price for that when the fans start chirping but it's the coaches that failed them.

I agree with some but some of these kids just arent that good. We have kids that cant catch the ball at reciever, kids that cant kick at kicker, and players that cant block on the oline

Top 15 in blue chip ratio. Go through those losses and tell me how many teams were better than us.

Yall betta get off them 247 recruiting rankings lmao. The ones that bump kids based upon the offers a kid gets. i guarantee fsu and UM has better 247 rankings than UCF and who would u take in a game???

Advertisement

Amen.

Since that ND game, one team self-scouted, addresses their weaknesses, reached a playoff and is generally seen as a Top 10 football team.

The other team is Miami.

Yall betta get off them 247 recruiting rankings lmao. The ones that bump kids based upon the offers a kid gets. i guarantee fsu and UM has better 247 rankings than UCF and who would u take in a game???

We have talent. Guys get drafted. After year over year of losses - one thing remains. Bad leadership.

Advertisement
I agree with some but some of these kids just arent that good. We have kids that cant catch the ball at reciever, kids that cant kick at kicker, and players that cant block on the oline

Exactly. Kids like Hightower *****ing about not getting PT and then have a ball hit you in the ******* chest on 3rd down....

Please tell me what Wiggins, Harley, Pope and Hightower have collectively done in 3 years? My guess:

-8 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD, 15 drops and 300 + instagram posts of them dancing in the locker room after practice.

Exactly. Kids like Hightower *****ing about not getting PT and then have a ball hit you in the ******* chest on 3rd down....

Please tell me what Wiggins, Harley, Pope and Hightower have collectively done in 3 years? My guess:

-8 catches, 75 yards, 1 TD, 15 drops and 300 + instagram posts of them dancing in the locker room after practice.

But CIS posters tell me these kids 3 star dogs from south fl and they 7 on 7 champs

Advertisement
Oh for fak sake, here we are with the yearly "kids" post.... Someone save the children for **** sake. 15 years I have reading how our "kids" are being violated and left to fend for themselves. Why are our "kids" being thrown to the wolves, they are just babies, beautiful chocolate Miami babies....someone do something please!

Team is soft. Kids are more worried about looking good on social media than winning. Soft.

I'm so sick of highlights after a loss from these guys. Shouldn't be allowed to beat your chest after a loss, let alone the last two. Stop celebrating losing efforts, and win the **** game. Moral victories are for losers, and posting highlights from a loss proves the culture is broken.

When we play teams Some of yall look on 247 rankings and see if we have more players with more stars and thats why yall be so disappointed. Half the kids we have so undisciplined

Advertisement
I'm so sick of highlights after a loss from these guys. Shouldn't be allowed to beat your chest after a loss, let alone the last two. Stop celebrating losing efforts, and win the **** game. Moral victories are for losers, and posting highlights from a loss proves the culture is broken.

How is it possible that no one within the team realizes how ridiculous our trinkets look while you’re losing. They were only cool in ‘17 because we were wining (barely squeezing victories).

How is it possible that no one within the team realizes how ridiculous our trinkets look while you’re losing. They were only cool in ‘17 because we were wining (barely squeezing victories).

Self-promotion and attention is what this generation thrives on. Me me me, look at what I did. Check out my post, look at my feed, I'm special. Bruh, y'all lost to a basketball school and you out here posting your highlight reel? Better put a picture of the scoreboard at the end, because that's all that matters. Win. The. Game. Be mad if you lose. That's how winners feel. They ******* hate to lose.

Way to work in the word “trinkets.” 👍 You don’t see that word posted often.
Do agree with you though. Two years ago it was novel and cool. Now not so much.
It’s kinda like a coach telling a player that makes a good play or a team that wins a game ... act like you’ve been there before.

A lot of the trash comes from the fans...like many on this board. I couldn't believe the bragging and bravado before this game, the many predictions of an easy blow out...I was just shaking my head at a lot of what was posted here going into the UNC game.

I was genuinely worried that UNC could turn out a lot tougher than all the people dismissing them. I didn't say as much since it's not worth the trouble to get into arguments which produce nothing of value and are time-consuming.

I also figured that maybe those arrogant posters actually knew what they were talking about when it came to UNC. Turns out they didn't. They just pulled their expert opinions out of their rear ends.

Advertisement
Back