All-American Safety Duo Living Up to Billing

gambino97

Recruit
First off, let me say, very thrilled to hear early indications are that KK5 is alright !

That aside, we have been waiting 3 years for the lights to come on and both Williams and Kinchens to shine in a big game. Williams toes the line of intensity/lunacy far too often for my heart LOL, but I thought his physical play had a MAJOR impact on A&M WRs all game and he set the tone thru out the game.

Kam was what he always is: steady hand and a playmaker when the defense needed it! Hats off to both young men and hears hope Kam is back sooner, rather than later to build on tonight's momentum

Advertisement
Advertisement
JW is going to lead the team in tackles.. hes always around..

I’m scared to think how we’re going to replace these 2..

Last edited:
Advertisement
I been telling these clowns James Williams is one of the best playmakers in college football and best safeties.

James Williams was getting WAAAY too much hate today. He was always around the ball. I agree he still needs to get better at tackling, but it’s not like he was constantly missing tackles like last year either. He was constantly around the ball and bringing guys to the ground fully today.

First off, let me say, very thrilled to hear early indications are that KK5 is alright !

That aside, we have been waiting 3 years for the lights to come on and both Williams and Kinchens to shine in a big game. Williams toes the line of intensity/lunacy far too often for my heart LOL, but I thought his physical play had a MAJOR impact on A&M WRs all game and he set the tone thru out the game.

Kam was what he always is: steady hand and a playmaker when the defense needed it! Hats off to both young men and hears hope Kam is back sooner, rather than later to build on tonight's momentum
I just finished game, saw Kam get carted off? Just checking here asap, is he ok? What is prognosis?????
🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement

Williams is about a biscuit away from a LB.

Advertisement
Back