All-American Commits & Targets

I don't understand why people object to a visit.

Assuming the kid is not a cancer (i.e. a nuisance/distraction or spying for another school), what is the harm?

So if Prince or Fournette want to visit and these kids are "studs" what is the harm?

Back in the 80's we used to call these "celebrity" visits. Kids like Todd Marinovich and Robert Straight, all world "can't miss" prospects who missed where they ended up going, USC and Baylor, respectively.

I suppose the media coverage (oh my god 5 star player X is going to visit Miami) is a positive thing even if they don't end up at Miami. I don't see any harm if these kids are not being a nuisance.

Advertisement
Keep sleeping on Prince, he's had this ov set for a long time and the day UM offered he put us in his top 5 as a 5* recruit so that isn't bs interest it's legit. He has multiple Cane offensive lineman at the event too so I will find it heard to believe that each guy wasn't told to recruit Prince throughout the week and see what his interest is and if the staff feels good after the week thers no way in **** they wont go full throttle on this kid and make him their prize target to end this class

Advertisement
Cross cook n lane off the list and move on. Crazy excited to see our guys throwin' up the you everywhere!!

Advertisement
Back