All american bowl 1 on 1s

Can someone enlighten me on J. Sorrels please. Wasn't he the DT Bogle was rumored to want to package up with last Summer (not that this narrows it down much)? Is he leaning somewhere? Grades? Ties to another school a Lucas?

Advertisement
SMH @ not offering Jaden Davis. Huge head scratcher IMO.

I like Mullen a lot. Very pesky.

These drills aren't going to favor K. Smith at all. He's a box player IMO, and the nastiest one I've seen in a while. I've watched him play from field-level and he's a psycho.

Davis and Mullen are looking like they should have been takes. Rumph needs to get his crap together

Advertisement
Advertisement
Davis and Mullen are looking like they should have been takes. Rumph needs to get his crap together

remember when literally me and 2 others were pumping the jaden davis train. Told you he ws the best sta cb 2 years ago

remember when literally me and 2 others were pumping the jaden davis train. Told you he ws the best sta cb 2 years ago

What is the explanation for him winding up at OU? Not exactly a place where good CBs go to thrive. Did everybody in the southeast miss on him?

Advertisement
Yeah I remember there were a few guys pumping him as the best even when blades and Samuals were still there. Where did he end up signing?

What is the explanation for him winding up at OU? Not exactly a place where good CBs go to thrive. Did everybody in the southeast miss on him?

Miss on him?...naw he chose OU.

I mean Oklahoma isnt exactly a mid major program lol. He was recruited by a bunch of big schools...Uf, penn State, Kentucky.

OU got 2 other sta kids on roster which kinda helped to.

Advertisement
Miss on him?...naw he chose OU.

I mean Oklahoma isnt exactly a mid major program lol. He was recruited by a bunch of big schools...Uf, penn State, Kentucky.

OU got 2 other sta kids on roster which kinda helped to.

They might as well be when it comes to defense. They've been bad for a bit. Any DB who can avoid the Big 12 should stay away. You're asking to get abused for 4 years.

I'm not knocking him but big time corners from South Florida generally don't wind up in the Big 12. If they're telling us to EAD they usually wind up in the SEC or at Clemson.

They might as well be when it comes to defense. They've been bad for a bit. Any DB who can avoid the Big 12 should stay away. You're asking to get abused for 4 years.

I'm not knocking him but big time corners from South Florida generally don't wind up in the Big 12. If they're telling us to EAD they usually wind up in the SEC or at Clemson.

I dont think he told us that. But he told UF that.lol

Yea just they probably recruited him the strongest...i wouldnt have advised him to head there...but kids go to BIG NAME SCHOOLS and not big name fits more often than not. Saying i go to Oklahoma is big time to them...and not seeing that their defense is putrid and Sheldrick Redwine would be their biggest linebacker.

Rumph? LOL

So it’s rumph fault we didn’t go after Davis hard enough now? Y’all got to stop blaming rumph for everything. Diaz play a hand in it to just like last year rumph wanted to push for Asante Samuels early in the cycle(we could of had him) but diaz didn’t want to and we didn’t recruit him like that until a week before the early signing day after jobe flipped. Same thing this year with Jaden Davis , rumph wanted him and he’s also pretty cool with Davis father but we didn’t start recruiting him heavy until right before his announcement .

Advertisement
Back