All-22 Review of the OL vs. CMU

Good film breakdown. I was impressed with Meriweather after the rewatch today as well. You know who had a really good game blocking as well? Lofton. He played his most complete game of his career. If he plays like that every game, makes about a couple TD catches this season we could be unstoppable.
Yeah 9 has come around on blocking... even if it's against G6ers. Looking forward to seeing him vs more ACC teams.
 
This is terrific. Please keep this type of content coming especially on the OL and DL!!

I definitely thought Congdon showed enough to earn the starting job. I’m nervous they will rely on SJs “experience” and seniority in a tough road environment.
Plan on doing these all season. Might get a little hectic if the teams I train make deep playoff runs when the basketball teams get started. But should still have time.
 
I couldn't remember, def a penalty. Saw no flag on the A22
Just had to double check myself:
(02:24) Shotgun Pringle Jr.,Girard rush left for 8 yards gain to the CMU09 (Bryant Jr.,Darrell) PENALTY CMU Block Below Waist (Bryant Jr.,Darrell) 5 yards from CMU09 to CMU04, 1ST DOWN.
[td]
2 and 9 at CMU17​
[/td]​
Makes sense. Illegal as ****
 


IMG_5201.gif
 
This film review is a bit unfair to #66 and showed the only miss he had in the game. He had a great game overall and had the highest PFF score of all starters on the OL of 73.9. People are overlooking Max because of the overall weak play inside. He isn't perfect and needs to improve certainly. Meriwether also had a 70.9.
 
This film review is a bit unfair to #66 and showed the only miss he had in the game. He had a great game overall and had the highest PFF score of all starters on the OL of 73.9. People are overlooking Max because of the overall weak play inside. He isn't perfect and needs to improve certainly. Meriwether also had a 70.9.
How many times did I say "the line looks great here" and he was in? A few. I brought up 71 specifically for having a solid game. I'm a fair observer of life, bud
 
How many times did I say "the line looks great here" and he was in? A few. I brought up 71 specifically for having a solid game. I'm a fair observer of life, bud
I'm not saying you were wrong by showing it. It's just half this board is under the impression Max played poorly for some strange reason. This doesn't help that situation as you didn't highlight the good plays is all. All people see is the one error he had all game.
 
I focused on the first half and the OL + TE. Enjoy, slappies!


Good stuff brother. I’ve been talking up 71 since he arrived then he had the injury which was a big setback. Now we’re seeing more of what I expected. He can play inside or out but for what we need guard is the spot. Now that he’s looking close to fully recovered I’d like to see more of him and 58 at guards.
 
The page that contains that GL/SY direct snap to the RB must be forcibly ripped out of the playbook.
 
Back
Top