All-22 Review of the OL vs. CMU

Good stuff brother. I’ve been talking up 71 since he arrived then he had the injury which was a big setback. Now we’re seeing more of what I expected. He can play inside or out but for what we need guard is the spot. Now that he’s looking close to fully recovered I’d like to see more of him and 58 at guards.
He looked better vs CMU than FAMU was it where he looked underwhelming? I had high hopes for him as well. Maybe it'll be 58 and 71 on Sat
 
I'm not saying you were wrong by showing it. It's just half this board is under the impression Max played poorly for some strange reason. This doesn't help that situation as you didn't highlight the good plays is all. All people see is the one error he had all game.
I never said poor or even average. In my opinion Meriweather looked better. We need both.
 
I want to see Ben be more aggressive but I understand he’s learning. I honestly think this OL is gonna be top OL by time year 3 rolls around.

We stilll haven’t seen Irvin either
 
I'm not saying you were wrong by showing it. It's just half this board is under the impression Max played poorly for some strange reason. This doesn't help that situation as you didn't highlight the good plays is all. All people see is the one error he had all game.
I never said poor or even average. In my opinion Meriweather looked better. We need both.
Meriweather was terrible against FAMU and wasn't as good as Max vs CMU in far less snaps. Not sure at all how anyone can say he should play over Max. Its just not at all logical. It's nice to know there's another G who can play other than SJ. Max being a young player is sure to take his lumps at some point. Max has been my guy within a few minutes of watching the Stanford tape. He's going to be a good player.
 
Meriweather was terrible against FAMU and wasn't as good as Max vs CMU in far less snaps. Not sure at all how anyone can say he should play over Max. Its just not at all logical. It's nice to know there's another G who can play other than SJ. Max being a young player is sure to take his lumps at some point. Max has been my guy within a few minutes of watching the Stanford tape. He's going to be a good player.
I like max too but sj being so terrible has saved him from more criticism
 
I like max too but sj being so terrible has saved him from more criticism
disagree. it's made his play look worse. in fact he's been the best IOL. he was the highest graded by PFF in his worst game Wake. anyone not expecting some whiffs and errors from a dude playing still his 4th game is delusional. Congdon likely is going to take his lumps this week.
 
Back
Top