Alin Edouard Update

Advertisement
Why every time a recruit commits a new Alin Edouard "is he staying or going" thread is created?

Advertisement
yesterday the kid said he wants to compete the attitude that most people on the board love about players.. so im going to support him (until his next seminole tweet) and I look forward to next fall when we have 3 new qbs to talk about

561, Rosier is not better, IMO. I think they are really similar with AE being a slightly better athlete, a little taller, and throws a slightly better ball at THIS POINT in their careers. Now Rosier may have the better mindset of the two, being that he don't mind that we are recruiting multiple QB's this cycle. I would love to C this QB battle up close.

We all did, but Alin was too scared so he went to church, then comes the week after to the camp with no other QBs worth a **** and boasts about how he won QB MVP award at camp and how he laughs about people saying he is scared to compete.

So stoked to have a QB class with Brad Kaaya and Malik Rosier.

I can almost guarantee Alin will be gone to UL or Arizona or some other spread team.

It's amazing how a kid that's still committed (despite Miami's apparent attempt to passively aggressively encourage him to "move on") get such a vitriolic response. But the fans will quickly clamor for guys that actually decided to commit elsewhere.

As to this "he should be recruiting for us" business; I'm sure he doesn't feel incredibly comfortable singing the praises of a program he's probably not even sure he's going to be apart of when it's all said and done. And it seems to me that "recruiting" for the school mainly consists of some for of hounding and badgering, and some (Kaaya) might be more comfortable doing that with prospects they don't know personally than others (Alin). I'm not sure it's something that should be held against him.

Shouting out teams on Twitter? It's nice to be wanted by someone. Let him have his moment.

Advertisement
Back