Alin Edouard Update

Advertisement
Just exhanged text with him and he wanted me to tell you guys this "Let the canes fans know I ain't going nowhere! I'm here to stay."

So I followed it up by asking if this makes his commitment 100% and he said "YES SIR"

then he needs to stop with this ****** *** hyping up of our rivals and act like a leader

im hoping when he tweets about other teams its just showing respect and he's just a really nice kid

Thats exactly what he is doing and he is an extremely nice kid

That's ridiculous. All it shows is that he's a spotlight *****. If I tweeted everyday about other girls who showed me love, my girlfriend wouldn't give a **** why I do it or how nice of a guy I am. Same commitment principle applies here. His entire focus, as a future leader of UM football, should be UM football. That includes any content he wants to include in his *** f*cking tweets.

Strong.

Advertisement
That's ridiculous. All it shows is that he's a spotlight *****. If I tweeted everyday about other girls who showed me love, my girlfriend wouldn't give a **** why I do it or how nice of a guy I am. Same commitment principle applies here. His entire focus, as a future leader of UM football, should be UM football. That includes any content he wants to include in his *** f*cking tweets.

Your aware your talking about a 17 year old right? Their young and immature...Welcome to the world of recruiting.

You are aware that he plays QB and should be a leader? This isn't a DB or WR or RB, this is supposed to be the leader of the team. Brad Kaaya is 17 too, he is capable of handling this properly.

This is a kid that said he would also recruit for us, how does that work when you suck off our rivals?

This is QB, the spotlight is on you from the day you commit. What do you want the fans to do? Applaud his efforts? Way to prop up UF and FSU! Great work Alin!

I think Tito's a kid too. This generation of kids is all about this ***goty twittering nonsense and "showing love" and excusing their own ***gotry by telling everyone they're just kids so you shouldn't hold them accountable for what they do or say.

let him have fun with the process, other schools deserved to get trolled a lil bit since all the negative recruiting they have been giving us

F*ck that. This is the sentiment that leads to the circus. The idea we should encourage kids to "have fun with the process" by going to Twitter and trolling is absolutely retarded.

Bro u gotta lighten up lol. 17 year old kid just keep it in mind

The same 17 year olds you yell at and throw **** around the room when they fvck up on the football field.

transcript or post the condensed version, im at work

100% committed but keeping options open

Cane at heart but has to do what's best for him

All about the 305 but would like to get outta here

Not feeling the love from UM -Talks with numerous coaches several times every day, has breakfast with Coley 6 days/wk

/runs away

Not feeling the love from UM -Talks with numerous coaches several times every day, has breakfast with Coley 6 days/wk

/runs away

LULZ

Advertisement
That takes care of QB for this class! Can't wait to see Alin & Kaaya in a cane uniform!

-ton of enthusiasm about the program
-wanted to end his recruiting process, wasnt really wavering just wanted to explore his options.. but said there wasnt anythign better then miami out there
-spoke with coach coley a lil bit about the offense, says coach "really loves him"
-will operate in the spread offense at UM (at times), excited to work for playing time
-says coley is "great", also have some spread.. will redshirt learn how to play under center as he already operates well out of the spread
-loved the addition of Gray, says "athlete" he will succeed no matter where he plays on field.. very happy he is at UM
-spoke with Stacy says they are friends
-said he knew mike smith was gunna commit from a convo from a previous camp
-"UM on the come up"
-dosent know Turner or Mayes
-loves the line commits spoke with darling and yearby about miami, yearby is "special", "humble" all purpose back
-canes can be a "dream team" going forward, have to compete for spots
-wants canes to add jo jo robinson and lane

Last edited:

-ton of enthusiasm about the program
-wanted to end his recruiting process, wasnt really wavering just wanted to explore his options.. but said there wasnt anythign better then miami out there
-spoke with coach coley a lil bit about the offense, says coach "really loves him"
-will operate in the spread offense at UM (at times), excited to work for playing time
-says coley is "great", also have some spread.. will redshirt learn how to play under center as he already operates well out of the spread
-loved the addition of Gray, says "athlete" he will succeed no matter where he plays on field.. very happy he is at UM
-spoke with Stacy says they are friends
-said he knew mike smith was gunna commit from a convo from a previous camp
-"UM on the come up"
-dosent know Turner or Mayes
-loves the line commits spoke with darling and yearby about miami, yearby is "special", "humble" all purpose back
-canes can be a "dream team" going forward, have to compete for spots
-wants canes to add jo jo robinson and lane

if he wants UM to get Jo Jo and Lane he is going to have to put some work and help get them to the U, im happy hes sticking but we need him to recruit for us

/runs away

the sad thing is, I thought this was real

Advertisement
gone and not said when fans get on him is:

How can u recruit for um or another kid to um when your not sure your spot was even secure.

Thats my feeling about Edouard and why he isnt out there as much as Kaaya...i dont really fault him on that...kid wasnt sure um even wanted him...had to meet with coley etc just to see if he still had his offer.

Go listen to the interview. Every time the kid may post stuff thats a bit edgy on twitter..he turns around in interviews and says the right thing. He knows what he's doing imo...

Last edited:
That takes care of QB for this class! Can't wait to see Alin & Kaaya in a cane uniform!

1.jpg

Advertisement
561, Rosier is not better, IMO. I think they are really similar with AE being a slightly better athlete, a little taller, and throws a slightly better ball at THIS POINT in their careers. Now Rosier may have the better mindset of the two, being that he don't mind that we are recruiting multiple QB's this cycle. I would love to C this QB battle up close.

IMHO edouard is better than Rosier (kaaya being best of the three of course), but I'll trust the staff, I really hope that we don't end up taking all three though because I think a scholly can be better used elsewhere, but again, I will trust al on this

the staff must think that someone is going to transfer, i know we lost thompson but olsen, dewey, crow, kaaya, alin, williams, rosier, that is way too many QBs

Advertisement
Back