Alex Hornibrook visiting FSU

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Everybody getting worked up over nothing. FSU literally only has 1 QB on their roster so this is nothing more than a desperation move by Willie so they at least have a warm body to replace Blackman with if/when he gets hurt. Weren't they talking at one point recently about moving one of their star WRs to QB because there wasn't anybody else behind Blackman?

Everybody getting worked up over nothing. FSU literally only has 1 QB on their roster so this is nothing more than a desperation move by Willie so they at least have a warm body to replace Blackman with if/when he gets hurt. Weren't they talking at one point recently about moving one of their star WRs to QB because there wasn't anybody else behind Blackman?

yes. you are right. They brought two other guys in who applied for waivers to play right away. Still haven't heard on those. It's definitely a back up move.

Advertisement
Horny book is weak. The refs made him look good in the Orange Bowl. Dude is scared of a true frosh and a back up QB.

I can invision him and his staff dancing around because of Hornibrook.....i already saw an fsu fan post a pic of Willie dancing with the stupid hashtag #DoSomething

My mistake. You are correct. He had 13 td’s and 1500 yards during the regular season. He had 258 yards and 4 touchdowns against us with 2 and 3 star receivers.
3TD's if a blatant hold gets called on their left tackle. It was so bad Mr. Cool (Richt) lost his s***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back