Alex Gall will make the traitors pay

BrazilCane

Junior
Jimmy Puma ‏@DirtySouthCanes
Welcome home @BigCountryGall Ready to hit Matthew Thomas in the mouth, when U play against each other or what. #TheU

Alex Gall ‏@BigCountryGall
@DirtySouthCanes he doesn't even know whats coming!

****! Can´t wait for this day...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope this kid tears it up when he gets down here but usually the kids that trash talk on fb and twitter don't amount to much.. I hope he's putting in the work!!!!

This is the same reason why I don't think we'll hear much positive about 'KEEF' from now on.. The kids that love googling their own names aren't usually the ones who show up first for lifting sessions or work on technique when no ones looking.

Advertisement
He was the first guy I mentioned when the traitors did their traitor thing. This is a mean sumbytch. Guaranteed this dude's in a fight the first day of practice.

I hope this kid tears it up when he gets down here but usually the kids that trash talk on fb and twitter don't amount to much.. I hope he's putting in the work!!!!

This is the same reason why I don't think we'll hear much positive about 'KEEF' from now on.. The kids that love googling their own names aren't usually the ones who show up first for lifting sessions or work on technique when no ones looking.

To be fair to Alex here, he's answering a question and not really talking trash so much.

Usually guys that talk dont amount to much, but I do agree this guy is a different animal on tape, seems ruthless on the field. Under Golden, he's only going to get bigger, stronger and meaner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back