Alex Gall Tweet

Advertisement
I know ya'll don't pay attention to the vital, key attributes of great players like I do...

but seriously, look at that dude's mandible.

That's a championship jaw line.

I know ya'll don't pay attention to the vital, key attributes of great players like I do...

They interviewed him and asked him how he felt about winning the state championship.

"Good" he said not cracking a smile.

"Ready to get to work"

Advertisement
Golden continues to recruit a mentality that the program needs. Lots of Dan Morgan types.

he looks like he should be riding on top of a Panzer

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just tweeted " The U=NFL factory... kid gets it...

Did he really tweet that?

That sucks. Thought we were getting away from kids with that attitude.
I was tweeting back and forth with him he said he can't wait to come here and get to work and push them guys face in... he said he can play center... its his after McDormott leaves... kid is coming to make practice the hardest day of the week for the Dline...

I anticipate young Alex being the center of many fights during practice, and eventually anchoring the line a few years down the road.

He just tweeted " The U=NFL factory... kid gets it...

Did he really tweet that?

That sucks. Thought we were getting away from kids with that attitude.

Acknowledge The U as a NFL factory has nothing to do with 3 and out mentality, our poor attitude. I understand the concern because of our near past(2008 class?), but imo you´re reaching here, man.

I don´t have a twitter account but I just took a look at Galls page(as the guys suggested here) and the kid is not only saying the right things, but is also reaching our commits(like Figueroa, Kerr, Standish) to give them congrats and trying create bonds. Plus, the young man is already recruiting some friends to Miami.

These generalizations are not fair, even more with a kid with Galls attitude.

Advertisement
I like that attitude though because the road to the league is very hard and it tells me that one is willing to put in the work to make it there.

Gall is the OL prospect I expected Stout to bring in. Im real excited about this kid because his mentality and drive will force other OL to step their games up or step aside.

Advertisement
Back