Alex Figueroa has a rating on ESPN now

Advertisement
if you looked at his tape compared to some other higher profile kids with no knowledge of stars, you would think he was a highly recruited kid. tape looks real good

I like the first hit where he suplexes that running back...like a rag doll. Fuggin GOON!

Advertisement
Reminds me of Eddie Johnson and Gabe Terry's recruitment. Kids came out of nowhere with great tape. AG just gets it

Advertisement
But i thought the media and recruiting services are so biased against UM that they always downgrade our recruits? there goes that theory.

Advertisement
If you check is rating for last year he was a highly ranked 4* recruit on rivals. Now since he has committed to the U he is now NR.

Advertisement
Went from a "No Rating Available" to a high 3 star recruit. Looks like they reviewed his tape and liked what they saw. He got a 78...4 star starts at 80 if I'm not mistake.

That's a helluva rating for a prep kid.

Lord knows kids that commit to Miami never move up in ratings.

Star whores rejoice.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/171933/alex-figueroa

I saw the 3 star, but where do you see 78? It says LQ next to him.

When u perform the search on the main recruiting page. Enter his last name and it pops up along with other Figueroas

Went from a "No Rating Available" to a high 3 star recruit. Looks like they reviewed his tape and liked what they saw. He got a 78...4 star starts at 80 if I'm not mistake.

That's a helluva rating for a prep kid.

Lord knows kids that commit to Miami never move up in ratings.

Star whores rejoice.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/171933/alex-figueroa

I saw the 3 star, but where do you see 78? It says LQ next to him.

When u perform the search on the main recruiting page. Enter his last name and it pops up along with other Figueroas

Thank yaz

DP, EJ, Kirby, Thomas, Figueroa, Blue and Grace.
That's a pretty strong 2 deep.

Next year is going to be pretty exciting for us. Our offense is set with everybody just getting better. The battle at wide receiver for playing time is going to be epic.

Defensively the future is bright. Forget about this past year. Over and done with.
Everyone gets bigger, stronger, faster and most importantly smarter. No more 99 yard blown coverage td's.
I'm not thinking a freshman comes in and makes a defensive impact next year. I'm thinking it's a Juco and more probably a handful of defensive guys flip a switch and become beasts. Guys like Hamilton, Moore, Luther Robinson, antonio Crawford, Tracey.
**** if only half those guys start running somewhere with a purpose our defense is going to be much better and with our offense going to be one of the best in college football next year an average to good defense might just be enough for a remarkable season.

Advertisement
Back