Alex Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would've been funny if u did it last season when he was producing but now is lame as fawk ........NEGGED

Machine gun neg on Cash. This thread got buried because all of the other 2013 signing day threads and he never got the deserved backlash.

Advertisement
Machine gun neg on Cash. This thread got buried because all of the other 2013 signing day threads and he never got the deserved backlash.

Lol da phuq I didn't! You neg Pete too?

one thing im not sure has been mentioned in the debacle that was the last month of this kids recruiting was Terry Richardson leaving to the Jags...at the UM-Duke hoops beatdown it looked like those 2 had a really good relationship

Advertisement
I don't understand how you neg cash when Alex Collins' own mother and brother said that Alex told them before he left for Atlanta, to do the TV show commitment, that he was going to commit to Miami. Cash's info was actually good, Alex just lied to his own family and the Miami coaching staff. Lots of reason to neg dudes, but this ain't one.

I don't understand how you neg cash when Alex Collins' own mother and brother said that Alex told them before he left for Atlanta, to do the TV show commitment, that he was going to commit to Miami. Cash's info was actually good, Alex just lied to his own family and the Miami coaching staff. Lots of reason to neg dudes, but this ain't one.

negged

Advertisement
I love seeing these bumped threads. Lots of gold in 'em.

95.jpg

Advertisement

negged

Negged for telling me who to neg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back