Alex Collins

Winston was the #2 QB coming out last year (behind Kiel)

I know he didn't get drafted as high as he wanted to be, but is this kid doing baseball in the off season? (ala Shaq Thompson)

Yeah and EJ Manuel was the next Heisman at FSwho and in his 5th year he still can't read a defense or go through his progressions. Winston must be the next Heisman now?

Hey Alex,

How old were you in 1996? The reason I ask is because that was the last time FSwho produced a 1,000 yard rusher. FSwho is where balling RB's go to die. Antone Smith was much more highly touted than you. Ever heard of him? LOL!

Any RB who would pick FSwho over Miami must not cherish their future...

Let me add to that with Lorenzo Booker and Leon Washington.

Advertisement
Between Wilder and Freeman (2 fantastic backs, BTW) they had a combined 11 carries on Saturday. Any high-profile RB - not just Collins - should seriously contemplate a decision to FSU.

Between Wilder and Freeman (2 fantastic backs, BTW) they had a combined 11 carries on Saturday. Any high-profile RB - not just Collins - should seriously contemplate a decision to FSU.

It makes you wonder what these kids are thinking when going through this process. Who is guiding him?

In my opinion, he decommited for a reason. I have absolutely no information on this, but when was the last decommit from us that came back to us?

Advertisement
if he's such a done deal to fsu and it's so obvious, why hasn't he committed to them yet?

It makes you wonder what these kids are thinking when going through this process. Who is guiding him?

119.jpg

Advertisement
Yall would be surprised how much FAMU helps FSU in recruiting.

Surprised? If you have been following recruiting and still dont know it that it is the primary reason FSU recruits so well, well you might as well give up on life. *** is one of the biggest recruiting tools around the country.

per dbc, lol, according to TOS, our staff was in to see him today, and tomorrow, UF is going to pay him a visit

Advertisement
if you follow recruiting, u know how famu helps fsu recruiting. i don't think any kid ever went there b/c of famu though.

Advertisement
no he's not. he's a moron. he has u fooled. he has no job and does nothing but search the internet all day.

Advertisement
Back