Alex Collins finally signs with Arkansas

I just thought about a TERRIBLE outcome of this. She takes this thing to the hilt and they uncover some impropriety. Due to said impropriety, would Alex then be ruled ineligible?

What's the terrible part, though?

Advertisement
I just thought about a TERRIBLE outcome of this. She takes this thing to the hilt and they uncover some impropriety. Due to said impropriety, would Alex then be ruled ineligible?

Not if he was involved with the impropriety. Albert Means was able to play for Memphis, after his coach was paid to send him to Alabama.

Life's unfair. Did you know there are people in Africa who don't even have enough dirt to feed their families?

That video was painful! Should have just done it in private, what's up with these kids?

Advertisement
All dear old daddy got was a tshirt that read: I SIGNED MY ***GY SON'S LOI AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SH1TTY TSHIRT

He didn't even get champipple. He might lawyer up.

They gave him the Champipple to lure him into the van.

I am dying here :ibisroflmao: Fred G in this bish

Fred G Sanford. And the "G" is for Guntwood.

No the G is for Got D@mn, Arky in some trouble! :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Man. It's insane to me the # of people out there that think we are getting blasted by the NCAA.

Man. It's insane to me the # of people out there that think we are getting blasted by the NCAA.

It's ignorance more than anything. They saw the Yahoo report from 2011 and haven't paid attention to anything that has happened since.

Johnny Cochran franchised his name and sold the rights. I wouldn't necessarily count on Johnny Cochran type of lawyering just because you hired "The Cochran Firm."

I'm not counting on Johnnie Cochran-type lawyering, I am counting on Johnnie doing the work. This is the Cochran Firm and Mr. Johnnie represents everyone who signs that firm.

That's exactly what any consumer of legal services who hires the Johnnie Cochbag Firm would expect. It's his name. Why wouldn't you expect him to be there handling your case?

He could be there but he won't be handling any cases since Johnny Cochran died like 7-8 years ago.
Unless you are talking about another lawyer and not the one who defended O.J.

Why in the world would they put his name on a law firm if he's not handling cases? I have to believe that Johnnie Cochran is handling the cases at the Johnnie Cochran Firm.

Here is a link to a CNN story that says he died of a brain tumor 2005.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/29/cochran.obit/index.html

Advertisement
I'm not counting on Johnnie Cochran-type lawyering, I am counting on Johnnie doing the work. This is the Cochran Firm and Mr. Johnnie represents everyone who signs that firm.

That's exactly what any consumer of legal services who hires the Johnnie Cochbag Firm would expect. It's his name. Why wouldn't you expect him to be there handling your case?

He could be there but he won't be handling any cases since Johnny Cochran died like 7-8 years ago.

Why in the world would they put his name on a law firm if he's not handling cases? I have to believe that Johnnie Cochran is handling the cases at the Johnnie Cochran Firm.

Big fella, I guess the sarcasm isn't translating well. I find it odd that a guy who had no presence in FL has a law firm with his name on it in FL.

Big fella, I guess the sarcasm isn't translating well. I find it odd that a guy who had no presence in FL has a law firm with his name on it in FL.

My bad, just woke up from a nooner.l

Sucks seeing this thread over and over and over again!!! He's gone....let this thread be gone too

Advertisement
***** is left handed too and holds a pen like a toddler gripping a baby spoon. Take your sunshine to hogville. Just make sure you're ready for a bunch of inbred ***** calling you every racist thing under the sun whenever you have a bad game.

Advertisement
Back