albladesjr.com

Advertisement
Update: Just got my shirt today. I knew it would take a while.

I got a notice in my e-mail (a few days ago) that a tracking number had been created, but I still have not received the shirts.

D9E98C0E-3710-4071-AB4F-1E1EF0370E56.jpeg

Advertisement
I received the same email...on july 30th saying a label was created with a tracking but it hasn't been received from the post office

Advertisement
Somebody needs to do a Canes inspired redesign for the new Venezia jersey out of Italy. It’s just too fresh and they rock orange and green too.

Saw someone in Publix, my daughter kept asking if we had a new uniform, I caught the kit in full in the parking lot and said it was an Italian soccer kit.

Advertisement
I ordered 2 and I was just busting balls before I saw DTP got his. I thought I had donated to that banner thing.

Saw someone in Publix, my daughter kept asking if we had a new uniform, I caught the kit in full in the parking lot and said it was an Italian soccer kit.

Sold out. EVERYWHERE. Was thinking about buying a Busio jersey, now that he signed with Venezia.

Advertisement
I received the same email with tracking number from Eric Espada on Aug. 2nd. Shipping label created, USPS awaiting item :larryd:

Advertisement
Back