Albany transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
There is only reason--Poff played in a lower division.

Ironic that we play in the ACC and people here arrogantly have their nose pointed up to an FCS transfer as if the ACC has done a **** thing lately. Same funny ***** that have been pining for Cam Ward quickly forget he got his start at Incarnate Word. Some people need to shut the **** up and quit ****ting on this kid before he even gets here. Big picture--QB room is dirty asscrack right now. Need depth, this guy is serviceable.
Ward started there and vaulted up.....

This kid started at ODU, went down to UALBANY diff projection.

The ACC Has a sh*t ton of starting nfl qbs currently. We know good qb play in the acc. In fact, based on where players spent the majority of their college careers, the ACC and the SEC are the only college conferences that have six different schools represented in the NFL’s current starting quarterback ranks

Advertisement
I am going to be sitting in this corner - right here - so when the receipts come and get me, they know where I am. I hope you all find me and annihilate me about how wrong I am…. But…..

season drinking GIF
That’s the same thing all the quality portal QBs said to the God of QB Death

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really sure why people are so down on this kid. Ward did the same **** at his FCS or whatever school and now everyone wanted him here top overall portal QB. This kid is good from what I can see he is making tough throws and is athletic. Love the pick up think he will be really good and a big upgrade over TVD.
People need to get a better handle on the difference between: Mocking the Player, Mocking the Board, Mocking Mario, etc...

We all hope this dude slings it for Miami... some are laughing at the "I know this will land poorly, so I am going to throw in anti-FSU rhetoric to balance the Bank" and some are laughing at we had 1A and 1B in the hand and we ended up with 1 Zzzzzzz from the bush...

All while hoping we get LilTua, and he never sets foot on campus, but spends all his prep time with his brother and McDaniel and then shows up in Gainesville ready to call his own offense free of being polluted by Mario

Have some fun with it...

Last edited:
Manny got someone as a guaranteed starter that Mario would have been crucified for taking as QB1, especially when better options were still there at the time. Notice Murphy didnt end up at, nor was even linked to, any bigger programs..because he wanted to start, and he's not ready to be a starter at any big program.
Glad we arent the bolded.

Im taking Murphy over this kid everyday

Advertisement
The Ward comp is so lazy. Ward played in a wing T in high school and was completely overlooked because of it, went to Incarnate Word and was immediately awesome. This dude was a class of 2020 recruit and is just now getting a shot at the FBS again after leaving ODU because he wasn’t going to play. He was basically a senior this year.

Advertisement
Back