Albany transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
If you haven’t listened do yourself a favor and take the time. I know there is some obvious concern about this guy’s talent but after listening to this, there won’t be any concern about his drive or heart.

A lot of us questioned TVD’s passion last year, don’t think we need to worry about that with Reese, easy kid to root for.
I actually watched this the other night and to be honest I really like this kid’s attitude/demeanor, but can he play at this level? The major question I have when watching his highlights is the level of competition he was going against. Only time will tell if his game translates against stiffer competition.

I actually watched this the other night and to be honest I really like this kid’s attitude/demeanor, but can he play at this level? The major question I have when watching his highlights is the level of competition he was going against. Only time will tell if his game translates against stiffer competition.
He throws a nice ball ... that should translate. Surrounding cast will be the best he has ever experienced.

Advertisement
True, level of competition was lower, but the level of his teammates was substantially lower than most of the competition. His highlights show a lot of well placed passes into very tight windows. Its also interesting that his team's stats show that his receivers had a very large number of drops and his OL allowed near constant pressure...which means what his team accomplished on offense was almost completely because of him.

The man lead all FCS not his conference but all the Country in passing. 3600yd +, 36TD 13INT. He played 3 FBS teams at Albany did okay with FCS teammates. Plus before you speak watch the film games and highlight on YouTube. Mario may need help coaching but he pick talent well. He overlooked FBS QBs for this guy.

The man lead all FCS not his conference but all the Country in passing. 3600yd +, 36TD 13INT. He played 3 FBS teams at Albany did okay with FCS teammates. Plus before you speak watch the film games and highlight on YouTube. Mario may need help coaching but he pick talent well. He overlooked FBS QBs for this guy.
Dennis?

Advertisement
Back