Alabama Recruiting?

If I'm a high school recruit I would at least start to question if Saban would still be there by the time I get a starting role on that team. He's 66 right now. Will he coach past 70? A Paterno or Bowden situation is possible - but a rarity.

I see maybe 4 more years... then what are they going to do!

Agree 4-5 more years Saban will be tired of putting up with **** he does not like to put up with. Dabo will then be an 8 million dollar man.

Advertisement
Because we took all the SFLA talent?

Yep, we've landed key targets from them like Pope, Jobe, Hall and Lingard plus they've lost battles some battles to OSU, LSU and Clemson so far. They will still land a good class, but I am willing to bet they won't be in the top 5.

The beginning of the end to Bama's reign at the top, maybe one or two more good years then it's over. Miami will be right back in the hunt in two years.

Because we took all the SFLA talent?

Yep, we've landed key targets from them like Pope, Jobe, Hall and Lingard plus they've lost battles some battles to OSU, LSU and Clemson so far. They will still land a good class, but I am willing to bet they won't be in the top 5.

The beginning of the end to Bama's reign at the top, maybe one or two more good years then it's over. Miami will be right back in the hunt in two years.

Miami will be in the hunt, but it'll take some kind of catastrophic NCAA sht to sink bama before satan leaves.

Our 2018 class will be highly dependent on our 2017 results. Lose 3 games or more and you can double or triple that number of loses to = de-commits.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You are hoping for that ain't you? Foh...

Definitively NOT, many threads here about offensive play calling which needs to improve or be delegated. Brightest point is a Defense is for the most part awesome. Offensively - let's face it with the exception of incoming N'Kosi Perry, our existing QB's are good but somewhat pedestrian and we're a little slim at running back. IF we can compete at all levels, win the Coastal and a bowl. We look good to go. We maintain what we have already in 2018, WE BACK!

Advertisement
Back