alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Who gives a fūck if he’s lying or not maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. People acting like this is the fūcking end of the world. At the end of the day it’s better for Miami that this is happening that this NIL is happening. We didn’t have the boosters to do the underhanded shlt Saban did before NIL - at least now we got a shot to get in the money game as long as we can do some decent winning and generate buzz.
Hard to turn down a mil...these dudes been doing this forever now it's out. Bama been doing some crazy **** now we know how crazy

Advertisement
I would pay to be a fly on the wall as some compliance intern tries to explain to Saban that a deal is way above FMV and impermissible

People don't seem to understand FAIR MARKET VALUE at all.

I'll just say this. Bama and some other current elites have a much higher FMV than most schools.

As there is no prior value or asset to compare things to, they will set the upper limits of the fair market value.

NIL gives Miami players the opportunity to narrow the gap. Not saying Miami will get the type of money Alabama players will get, but Alabama isn’t going to have a roster with 500 players in it.

A Miami team that wins, is nationally marketable, which means more national NIL money, and even more local NIL, so at least it gets us in the ballpark. Maybe not Bama money, but somewhere in the general vicinity or at least narrowing the gap. You have to see that.

But it’s all predicated on winning, and enhancing the brand.
We need a star qb someone who will bring that clout

Advertisement
People don't seem to understand FAIR MARKET VALUE at all.

I'll just say this. Bama and some other current elites have a much higher FMV than most schools.

As there is no prior value or asset to compare things to, they will set the upper limits of the fair market value.
They definitely have a higher FMV but if their players start getting higher deals than NFL players it may leave Emmert no choice but to at least give Saban a stern bitter beer face

Agree, but when a top tier recruit sees what he can get here and there's Bama showing what they've got, good luck.
Yea we will know in like two years....if it's still status quo it's over. I mean it's been 15 years it's probably over now but we are grasping and holding onto hope some of us. Truth is it's probably been over in terms of being that Miami of 2000 type. Winning here and there might be what we are now in this new era.

Agree, but when a top tier recruit sees what he can get here and there's Bama showing what they've got, good luck.

Because there’s only one top tier recruit that’s going to be in play. SMH.

You guys act like Alabama is in play for all the thousands available college recruits, or hundreds anyway. There’s going to be more than one star quarterback every season, and wide receivers and tight end and offensive lineman. For chrissakes.

Anyone else scared of this destroying college football? If a kid is good for a year an can get cut a fat check legit now an people being in there ear there gonna be round 1 or 2 wait for the NFL money? Just curious what you guys think about this!
Why hasn’t players getting paid “ruined” the pros…the theory that players not being able to monetize off THEIR OWN IMAGE is unconstitutional..and the idea that it will somehow make the game worse is the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard..why isn’t that thrown around with pro players?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else scared of this destroying college football? If a kid is good for a year an can get cut a fat check legit now an people being in there ear there gonna be round 1 or 2 wait for the NFL money? Just curious what you guys think about this!
And I’m not calling u dumb bruh..your question is valid and a lot of fans have bought into that narrative NCAA has pushed

It’s perfectly plausible that guys who will be in the spotlight more (Guys at Bama, Clem, SEC, OSU etc) will get HUGE DEALs. The CFB playoff is the most watched part of the szn..and companies would love to pick a guy, even young and unproven but with a lot of hype to push a product

Last edited:
Yea we will know in like two years....if it's still status quo it's over. I mean it's been 15 years it's probably over now but we are grasping and holding onto hope some of us. Truth is it's probably been over in terms of being that Miami of 2000 type. Winning here and there might be what we are now in this new era.

Bro it’s not going to be over either way. You are such a mope. My brother get a hold of yourself. Again Alabama can only get so many players.

How much of a higher ranked class can they get then they are already getting?

What about Georgia? How higher of a ranked class can they get?

What about Clemson how much higher of a rank class can they get? FSU? Florida?

Think about what you’re saying. Have you lost your mind?

You’re like Bill Paxton in Aliens. Game over, man game over. If you lived down here, I’d come over give you some chill medicine, if you know what I mean. Bring some dancing girls.

It’s perfectly plausible that guys who will be in the spotlight more (Guys at Bama, Clem, SEC, OSU etc) will get HUGE DEALs. The CFB nationally os the most watched part of the szn..and companies would love to pick a guy, even young and unproven but with a lot of hype to push a product

Hey maybe even Miami players, in the future might be in the spotlight more and make some nice money, wouldn’t that be a kick in the ***, huh

Advertisement

I won't ever throw in the towel, but I'm smart enough to see how the game has evolved and the money put into it.

My short take, I don't expect a run like we had before.

Because there’s only one top tier recruit that’s going to be in play. SMH.

You guys act like Alabama is in play for all the thousands available college recruits, or hundreds anyway. There’s going to be more than one star quarterback every season, and wide receivers and tight end and offensive lineman. For chrissakes.

There's OSU, Clemson, the Gates and Seminole in state, Texas, LSU, A&M, OU, OKState, Oregon, and lord if those west coast LA schools get organized with backers behind them, look out. Domers, Stanford, and basically any big school will be a problem.

Miami is cool and all, but those schools got tons of alumni and rich *** boosters to boot.

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like the way I see it playing out.

There's OSU, Clemson, the Gates and Seminole in state, Texas, LSU, A&M, OU, OKState, Oregon, and lord if those west coast LA schools get organized with backers behind them, look out. Domers, Stanford, and basically any big school will be a problem.

Miami is cool and all, but those schools got tons of alumni and rich *** boosters to boot.

You’re right. Let’s just fold up our tents and give up.

Advertisement

Just to add, I guess you’re not into the concept of national and local brand marketing/advertising that’s not necessarily booster funded. Especially for a team that’s winning and hot in a huge metropolitan statistical area, seventh in the country. I guess that hadn’t crossed your mind, had it?

Bro cfb is about runs..they come and go. If you had told ppl in the 80s that Notre wouldn’t win a championship for 30 years they’d look at u like your crazy..in 2000 if u had told anyone in cfb that Miami would go through our drought they’d look at u like u had 3 eyes..if you had told anyone that Texas and USC would turn into mediocre programs in 2005 you’d be put in a asylum.

There’s a pathway to Miami getting back to national success

Hey maybe even Miami players, in the future might be in the spotlight more and make some nice money, wouldn’t that be a kick in the ***, huh
With that talent base we have in south Florida we have a pathway to get there..win with less and show the elite of elite that they can have success at Miami and recruit them to stay home . We have the brand..we have the recruiting base and locale..we have the historical success of development and winning.

Advertisement
Back