alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn thoguht we had the advantage, this is baaaaaaaaaad. Makes u think why even watch now, is this even real?

Advertisement
Yo I want Manny to succeed and believe he will, but in the chance he doesn't I'm not accepting anyone but Lane Kiffin as the next HC.

Edit: it's funny seeing all the ppl who are against NIL pop out of nowhere lol. Mfs was waiting for their time to shine.
Butch dont care even if hes 100 bring me the players Saban gets.....BUTCH ALL DAY fuq x's and o's bring me first rounders and cheat.

Advertisement
What happens when an Alabama player or the next Trevor Lawrence is outearning a rookie NFL contract through NIL? It might make 4 or 5 year stays in college more likely.
It will reduce the guys that leave early that are not guaranteed first or even second round picks.

Which in turn will cause more transfers because the spots that would have been opened because of guys leaving early chasing mid round of second round money are not staying.

This is a win for the nfl as well because a majority of the draft should be seniors with lots of tape and development.

Anyone else scared of this destroying college football? If a kid is good for a year an can get cut a fat check legit now an people being in there ear there gonna be round 1 or 2 wait for the NFL money? Just curious what you guys think about this!
Its not good per se but this is the intersection of sports and capitalism and if we believe in the free market we have to allow this to happen. But we are definitely erasing the line between college and pro sports.

Advertisement
don’t be so sure. Many of us knew the bag schools would find a way to use NIL to their advantage but many people on this site swore we had a leg up bc Florida was first or because college hunks hauling junk or whatever. Big money schools are gonna big money.
As I predicted, the rich will get richer, and this will be the end of college athletics as we know it. Many of these kids are already mercenaries. This just makes it more pervasive and now out in the open. Big win for the boosters who now get a legitimate tax write-off instead of having to launder money playing the bag game. Another big win for the handlers and the entourage that leech off these kids. What's sad is most of these kids will squander this opportunity like the 85% of the former NFL players who are broke within 5-years of retirement. The value of a college degree becomes even less meaningful. LoL, the SEC schools will find a booster willing to drop a ton on a left-handed softball pitcher because they can.

Even if you are the biggest die hard I wouldnt commit anywhere but Miami type of recruit…if a SEC school, Clemson, or Ohio State comes at you with 500K worth a deals on the table soon as you sign it’s a wrap.

$500 a month per player sounds like old news already… I hope Manny is already working on some big time deals with our young stars like James and Avantae Williams.

Tyrique Stevenson needs a $250K deal ASAP… just for appearances.
Kids not going to be bought as much as in the past. In past times only a few could get paid down here...versus in SEC they paid croots by the boatload. Now Miami players can legit get paid for performance without coaches worrying about keeping it quiet etc for fear of the death penalty via the NCAA. There's a good portion of kids that would like to play in front of family and friends, and if they can also can help their families out while doing it, there's a decent size ratio that are going to take that deal.

Advertisement
Exactly. They don’t need to bs. Every class that Saban has brought in at Bama has won a title. They sign the #1 class every year. Why would he all the sudden need to make up a huge endorsement number to boost recruiting?
Lol u f*cking him or something?.

Lol @ all of a sudden need to make up a number...

dude is a huge liar and this is recruiting szn. NIL came and went with no big buzz for his guys ...he had to create some pub some **** way for some what the only typical marketable position at Bama.

They dont need to B.S.?. **** they dont need to do alot of things but yet do so...cuz CROOTING and keeping up with the Joneses.

Unlike alot of our fan base...other schools have no fear of Bama including their instate rival and schools like Clemson,OSU, etc.

“yOu cAnT mAkE mOnEy iN rEdNeCk tOwNs”

The clowns that tried to convince everybody of that can apologize now. We tried to tell you.
I was talking about this was a friend and the consensus we had is that:

- This is a boon for established, national brands like Alabama, Notre Dame, and a few others

- This will help schools in large metro areas. Besides Miami, we talked about USC, Houston, and interestingly enough SMU

- This will not help FSU, and is really going to hurt Baylor

- This will be a barrier to success for smaller market schools that did not achieve national prominence like Alabama.

- The first school that gets serious NIL money but gets its players to adopt a near-total revenue sharing agreement for all NILs might achieve some subversive success. It would be a serious attractor of borderline 4 star talent

You idiots think Saban is going to make up a number and have a kid call him out saying its not true? He is going to publicly say this and have the IRS all over it and put the kid thru ****? You all thought NIL was super cool and you are all waking up to the sht show it will become..

Just like GT fans thought being in Atlanta would level tHe pLayiN fIeLD with UGA.

This is yet another stake in CFB

Advertisement
As I predicted, the rich will get richer, and this will be the end of college athletics as we know it. Many of these kids are already mercenaries. This just makes it more pervasive and now out in the open. Big win for the boosters who now get a legitimate tax write-off instead of having to launder money playing the bag game. Another big win for the handlers and the entourage that leech off these kids. What's sad is most of these kids will squander this opportunity like the 85% of the former NFL players who are broke within 5-years of retirement. The value of a college degree becomes even less meaningful. LoL, the SEC schools will find a booster willing to drop a ton on a left-handed softball pitcher because they can.

I normally agree with about 99% of what you post. I’m not so sure about this, though.

Although yes there are some guys that are only mercenary, but I mean in a sense aren’t we all? Don’t we all just want the best for ourselves?

I honestly see this as a positive for Miami, just hear me out. Obviously there’s going to be a flushing out period. But here’s how I honestly see it.

I said something very similar in another posting.

This is a could be a net plus for Miami, in the sense that we can control our destiny, maybe not close the entire gap with SEC schools monetarily, but narrow the gap significantly, predicated of course on Miami winning.

If Miami does, they’re probably more marketable than anyone, or at least, as marketable as anyone which translates directly to NIL dollars.

So I say this at least gives us a path to being in the game as far as dollars, in terms of competing in the money game. Something we did not have before. We just didn’t have the shadow booster game. But now we can compete with NIL dollars as long as we’re winning.

I don’t see how this is anything but a positive for Miami.

As far is it ruining the college game, I don’t know, you already had schools like Alabama Clemson and Georgia paying the top players hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play for them.

So now they’re going to maybe double that, how is it really that different anyway?

Let me know what you think.

Exactly. They don’t need to bs. Every class that Saban has brought in at Bama has won a title. They sign the #1 class every year. Why would he all the sudden need to make up a huge endorsement number to boost recruiting?
If people think he's lying they are definitely seeing a flat earth. No reason to lie because lies come out and it will fuq them in three years. We are cooked man this may be the end lol

Lol u f*cking him or something?.

Lol @ all of a sudden need to make up a number...

dude is a huge liar and this is recruiting szn. NIL came and went with no big buzz for his guys ...he had to create some pub some **** way for some what the only typical marketable position at Bama.

They dont need to B.S.?. **** they dont need to do alot of things but yet do so...cuz CROOTING and keeping up with the Joneses.

Unlike alot of our fan base...other schools have no fear of Bama including their instate rival and schools like Clemson,OSU, etc.
Keep trying. I can tell you almost believe what you’re saying

Advertisement
Back