Alabama Football Announces Bill O’Brien as Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is the goods offensively. Idk if he’ll succeed at Texas but that guy knows offense
Agreed, I still remember when him and Kiffin learned from Norm Chow and then took over from him in those USC days, they were pro style at the time, The quote at time was it was "USC playbook" but Norm ran it like art and these young guys ran it like science. Cool to see them both evolve to modern spread and still light up score boards..

Advertisement
Don't worry everyone... Baker will devise a proper defensive gameplan that Manny will call to perfection.... We're good...
andy samberg nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

If their roster wasn't stable as it is this wouldn't be happening. When Saban leaves eventually this stacking of coaches will stop. Smart move for former fired coaches to readjust that resume while there. U can't go wrong coaching that type of talent. This will stop when Nick leaves.

Advertisement
Once upon a time, we used to be that.
We were good, but I am thinking I don't even think our program from our hey day match up to what Bama is doing now. They get not just the best players but pick up coaches from the NFL to become coordinators and former college head coaches as analysts. No way we can compare, or no other college programs for that matter compare to that. It's crazy.

We were good, but I am thinking I don't even think our program from our hey day match up to what Bama is doing now. They get not just the best players but pick up coaches from the NFL to become coordinators and former college head coaches as analysts. No way we can compare, or no other college programs for that matter compare to that. It's crazy.

Bro; don’t let the 15+ years of mediocrity suppress ur memory.

We had coaches on staff that went to the NFL and had very successful careers either as a HC or Coordinator. The players we sent to the NFL transcended the NFL. All eyes were on us. Bama has won 6 titles in 13 yrs. During our hey day, we won 4 titles in 9 yrs, which should’ve been 6 titles in 9 yrs (‘86 & ‘88), and we won 5 in 20. We didn’t flood the NFL w/ draft picks, bro....we flooded the NFL w/ HOFers. Lol. Our surge as HOFU came b/c of our run & we haven’t stopped yet! Snipping on the heels of blue blood schools like ND & SC for most HOFers & that’s all w/in a what? 25 yr window?

We were the modern day machine. Paul Dee tricked that chit off, and there, I said it.

Yea they took nfl U and took that **** to a new level. It would be LSU if Nick had stayed there....it's all him. I hate what they did but respect the all out approach to doing what must be done to win.

Advertisement
Back