Alabama fans are racist??? What a shocker!

Why these kids want to go to these podunk towns and play for racist fans and boosters is beyond me. Make a stand and tell them to keep their bags and F off.
Every fanbase has bad fans. It really doesn't have anything to do with Alabama. I don't understand why its so hard to understand for people.

Miami has racist fans and bad fans. The -isms have ruined America. It's time to just say there are too many people that have bad behavior for what's acceptable in society.

Advertisement
Every fanbase has bad fans. It really doesn't have anything to do with Alabama. I don't understand why its so hard to understand for people.

Miami has racist fans and bad fans. The -isms have ruined America. It's time to just say there are too many people that have bad behavior for what's acceptable in society.
That doest happen at the Rock so that was my point. And yes it does have something to do with Alabama. We can agree to disagree. Go Canes!

No more racist than any group of people from the same geographical area. Using videos like this to brand groups of people is disgusting.

I agree.

Advertisement
Back