Alabama fans are racist??? What a shocker!

Cane26

Bag Man
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texa...ce-racist-remarks-anti-***-slurs-alabama-game

Why these kids want to go to these podunk towns and play for racist fans and boosters is beyond me. Make a stand and tell them to keep their bags and F off.

Advertisement
My son was in Tuscaloosa for the game. He attends GTech but a LOT of Atlanta kids go to Bama so he went for the game. He said the town was like a mortuary after the game. Look, I grew up in Ann Arbor so I know how much college sports means in a college town, but Ann Arbor still had parties and the bars were still hopping even when the football team was not great.
Football, and college football in particular, has far too strong a grip on people’s sense of the value of their own lives. This is vicarious living to an extreme.

I think the more shocking headline would have been, “Alabama fans do not make any racist remarks after loss to Texas”.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude... Texas A&M doesn't allow females to be on the cheerleading team... They only have male cheerleaders... Like how any kid would play for them is beyond me. All any coach would have to do is send the kids a video of mark and biff cheering them on each day. That's so *** my homosexual neighbors had to stop making their giant dido *** pride parade float because they couldn't stop laughing at it.

Advertisement
Dude... Texas A&M doesn't allow females to be on the cheerleading team... They only have male cheerleaders... Like how any kid would play for them is beyond me. All any coach would have to do is send the kids a video of mark and biff cheering them on each day. That's so *** my homosexual neighbors had to stop making their giant dido *** pride parade float because they couldn't stop laughing at it.
Bruh this thread has nothing to do with TAMU

Every fan base has its share of racists and ******** of other varieties. It's just the Bama has a higher percentage than most of the others.

Do you think Miami fans include racists? I don't. They wouldn't be fans by now. This school is the champion of diversity.

Advertisement
And as with most racism, it makes no sense because Bama has as many minorities on their football team as any school in the country. So by insulting the other team’s minority players the Bama fans are insulting their own players. Dumb, dumb and more dumb.

Advertisement
Back